Chatper four

Kyle began "There was a man name Jake C. Killer who move to this town over three hundred years ago. He had a beautiful wife and one son, named John C. Killer. They say that they were the most beautiful people to ever walk this earth; flawless human in appearance. The family moved into this forest and build a huge, beautiful house far away from the town. They became a very well known family here in Cove. The people here loved them.

As many years went by the town people saw that the Killers' hadn't age: only the son had. The town started to think that maybe they were witches or other things. They watched them carefully for weeks and weeks.

One day they watch the wife go in to the forest and preform spills on her herself. The town people were very upset and angry about this. They enjoy the Killers' but the law was the law. They didn't want someone like that around their families. They took Jake and his wife and burn them till they were nothing more then bone and dust.

The town hadn't forgotten about their son, John, but they didn't want to burn the son. He was sixteen and hadn't commit a sin like his parents had. So they decide to put him in a new home to married the family eldest daughter.

Three men head into the forest to get Jake and tell him what had happen. When they got to the house everything seem normal but John was only beginning game. You see John followed his mother evil path on magic. The house had a spell on it, so John could play his game. The house could change and move room and objects.

John was very angry that the town killed his parents; he wanted revenge. He played his mind game and killed the three man that came to his house. Making them what his parents felt.

After he had killed the men, he drew photo of the men smiling and hung them on the red hall so that he could look at who he had killed and think about their pain. Think about his kills made him very happy. He loved to hear their screams.

More people tried to talk to him but once they enter the house the never left. He would kill them and draw photo of them and hung them in the hall.

They said that he still lives in this forest and seeks revenge on this town. Their house is still stands some where in this forest. House pulls you to it make you feel safe. Till you go inside but that your biggest mistake." Kyle stop talking when Libby screamed and ran over to her brother. Ace and Mason laid behind the blue lawn chair laughing.

Kasey sat quietly watching all her friends laughed and joked but the story didn't sound like a fairy tale. She knew it was real. She had saw the house and watch a little girl go inside. She hadn't told anyone what she had saw in the forest, she was to scared.

The sound of a twig braking made her jump. Every head was turned towards the noise. The sound of leaf being crusted got louder and louder. Mason and Ace slower lifted themselves off the forest floor and back away slowly.

*~*~*~*~*♦*~*~*~*~*

William sat beside Heather, who was holding his hand for dear life. William was happy with his progress; he was so close to her being his. He was staring at the trees by the edge of the clearing, his heart was beating a little fast then normal.

Will didn't believe that dumb story that parent told their little children so they wouldn't go into the forest without them; he was more scared of it being a bear or something like that. The sound grew louder as time went by no one had spoke. Heather slowly wrapped her arms around him; her whole body was shaking.

A hand brushed a long, skinny branch out of their path but the person body was still in the shadows. In the corner of his eye he watched as William stood to his feet and slower walk took the hand that still held the branch.

*~*~*~*~*♦*~*~*~*~*

Autumn stepped out of the forest, she felt lifeless on her feet. She could hear gasps and sighs mix together.

Her eyes watch Heather ran up to her yelling and wrapping her arm Autumn waist for support but she heard nothing. Autumn fall out of Heather tight gasp to the cold forest floor. Matt ran over followed quickly by the rest. Autumn watch as their lips moved but there was no sound. Her head rolled to the side, she felt as if she was being drained of all life. Her eye meet with Williams', he still sat in a faded chair watching. His face blank and empty.

Mike grabbed her chin in his big hand making her look at him. Autumn's eye grew heavy. Mike looked as if he was trying to ask a question. Autumn tried to speak but nothing moved. She watched Heather screamed at Mike but then everything went black.