Chapter seven

Autumn sat down by a tall tree that she didn't know the name of. She closed her eyes thinking about what she need to do. She was very nervous that the house was near but also relax that it hadn't found her.

The last gun shots went off about ten minutes ago and with that she knew he had found them.

'Evil old man.' she thought trying to relax against the tree.

"Oh. I know." A voice said from behind her. She turn to see a flawless face and body five feet away from her. He looked just about seventeen maybe a little bit older. Black hair with bright blue eyes that look so clear, he was about six two in hieght.

"Why are you here?" She hissed, and glared at the ground. "You have already killed me."

He didn't scary her, he was nothing without that house. She was a little shocked that he left the comforts of his home.

"Oh sweet heart! I'm sorry but you know I had too." The man replied with a smile on his lips.

"No I didn't know that!" Venom easily could be heard with every word she spoke.

"You know he still alive." He words clear and flawless, but she had a hard time believing that is what he said.

"What did you say?" Her voice was nothing more then a whisper.

"He is alive, beautiful." At that moment she felt like she was set free from her own personal prison.

"Where is he?" she said running to him.

"In the house. In the black room that I know you love so much." His smile grew. Autumn frozen she couldn't move. "You see I always thought it was a good story when two people that love each other with everything they had, die together."

"You had this planned the whole time." Autumn spoken more to herself then anything else.

"Yes, I did. I watched you all those times you went to the meadow at night and cried. You looked so heart broken. I even let that boy see you once. He was truly upset that you cried over him, did you know that? Well now you do." He spoke, all of his words held joy like his live goal was to hurt her. "I over heard you say that you were going camping this weekend so I decide to play a little game with you and your friends."

Autumn stood there not saying a word. How could he have been so close and her not have know?

"You are truly a smart girl, Miss Autumn" He touch her cheek with his warm fingers; she didn't move. "and you will make a beautiful addition to my hall."

He reach in to his pocket and pulled out a photo of her. She was wearing her favorite ballet costume that were for recital just two months ago. Her long brown laid perfectly straight after hours of brushing, straightening, and allot if hair spray. She had a photo just like this in her room and it was the only copy. A tear fall down her cheek.

"You went in to my house." She stated her voice was very cold and quiet.

"Your mother is truly beautiful even if she getting older, maybe I wi-" He started but Autumn cut him off "Stay away from my mother!" She yelled at him, pointing a finger in his chest.

He slapped her causing her to fall on the ground. Her hand touch of cheek, it was stinging. She knew she was going to have a bruise there very soon.

"You do not ever speak again." He shouted in her face. She closed her eyes and nodded. She know he was stronger, and she hate the fear she felt at this moment. "I must go now. I would hurry if I were you. Your little friends found the house."

With that he was gone.

*~*~*~*~*♦*~*~*~*~*

Kasey followed Matt in to the old looking house. Feet step through the door frame. The house looked just like an old house. White sheets covered the furniture and old photo hung on the walls. The walls were paint a deep brown that cover up the dirt.

"They is no blood inside." Matt said. He pulled off an old sheet revealing a grandfather clock.

"Well that's pretty." Mason said walking in to the house followed by the others.

"Do you think this is the house of the person who had the shot gun?" Ace asked walking future in to the house.

"I don't think so." Mike answered " This place looks like it hasn't been lived in forever."

"What about the blood outside?" Heather spoken her voice sounded tried.

"Good question." Cole replied rolling his eyes. " Maybe Autumn was right we are going to die."

"Don't said that!" Payton squeaked. Libby snorted at Payton out burst. Kasey looked towards open door and couldn't believe what she saw.

"Guys! You might want to see this!" She whispered. Mason ran over and stood there mouth a open.

"No blood..." William muttered

"Ok. What the hell is going on here!" Ace shouted.

"I don't know." Mike said. Everyone grew quiet.

The sound of feet hit the hard wood floor echo down the stairs. It grew louder and louder and it stopped. Everyone looked at the stair case. Kasey was ready to ran and scream for help but she didn't move.

A bang rang through the room Kasey turn to see the front door closed but no one stood by it. Kasey heart bang inside her chest trying to escape.

"Welcome children! How are you today?"