Chapter eight

William stood in the middle of the room with Heather hanging on his arm. He stared at the boy standing at the top of the stairs. He only looked about eighteen.

"Who are you?" Ace asked. His eyes held fear.

"Well, I think, I should ask you the question. Since this is my house after all." The boy told Ace with a smile.

"Y-Your house?" Libby choked out as she hide behide her twin.

"Yes, my house. My name is John, John Killer." The boy said grinning like a fool. "And welcome to my house."

"Where is the camera crew?" Kyle asked looking in to the other room. John just laughed at the top of the stairs shaking his head.

"Now would you like to play a little game with me? I promise you'll have loads of fun." John said

*~*~*~*~*♦*~*~*~*~*

Mike laughed and then barked out at John."You want us to play a game?"

John eyes moved to him "Why yes. I want to play a game what type of host would a be if I didn't play a game with my guest?"

"A good one" Ace mumbled under his breathe but Kasey still heard it.

"What game?" Matt asked stepping closer to him.

"My game." John stated.

"What is your game John?" Kasey asked. She was talking like he was mentally crazy.

"Death is my game, Kasey." Mike rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch.

"How do you know my name?" Kasey asked her body shaking in fear.

"I know all your names. I been watching you." He said. Mike looked at him.

"I want to leave!" Payton yelled hugging Mason from behind.

"You may leave if you win my game." John stated.

"Well I don't want to play death." William said. Mike looked over to his younger brother, Will stood up showing no fear.

"Well then you may not leave." Johnspome and nodded his head.

"What are the rules...if we do play?" Mason asked

"No rule, well you can't leave the house but the house wouldn't let you leave till I say so or die. So no rules." He answered nodding his head "Just you kill me or I kill all of you." he smiled

"Fine, if it's the only way I'm in." William said followed by 'yes' or 'me too'. Knowing we could kill him easily.

"Good now I will count to ten and give you time to hide. Who ever is left in this room I will shot in the head killing them." John said. "Let's begin ten."

Payton was the first one out of the room followed by Mason. Mike just laughed he really wouldn't kill him. He knew that.

"Nine...Eight" John sang the words.

Libby dragged her twin; Cole down a hallway and through a door. Heather was begging William to come with her.

"Seven...Six."

"William" Heather screamed. Will snapped out of whatever he was thinking and ran down the hall.

'Loser!' Mike thought.

"Five...Four....Three." He laughed a deep laugh and pulled out a gun from his coat pocket.

Matt grabbed Kasey hand and ran into the closer room and Ace followed Kyle down the hallway. He aim it at Mike but he didn't move.

"Two...One"

Then he pulled the trigger.

That was Mike's Final mistake.