I

"We really are moving huh?" you said with a attitude drawn on your face while looking at your parents standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes y/n, We are. You shouldn't be complaining anyways, You're transferring to Hogwarts" your father added on while having a slight grin on his face .

You were about to walk up the steps again but then you jerked your head to look at your parents  "HOGWARTS!? YOU MEAN THE HOGWARTS? SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY!?" you said in a loud tone, almost dying inside.

You attended Beauxbatons which you didn't have a problem with, but since Mother and Father attended Hogwarts back then, you wanted to follow after their footsteps.

"Yes y/n, You are. Now for merlins sake! Can you please pack up your room? We've been asking you for 2 days now and all you have been doing is laying in bed and sobbing." Mother said as she swiftly walked to the kitchen to finish packing up all the frail and delicate kitchenware in the cupboards.

"THANK YOU SO SO SOOOO MUCH MOTHER, YOU JUST MADE MY ENTIRE YEAR" You squeal in excitement in the inside as you skip towards the stairs and up to your room, sitting down on the bed and falling onto your back as you stare at the ceiling. You finally get to continue your parents legacy at Hogwarts.