Chapter 8. Jail in my arms.

LAWRENCE POV

"Dude! Calm down!" James said as he followed me here, where I saw Gianna.

"How could you tell me to calm down James?! Just so you know, I just saw gia ! The girl I've been thinking for years!! " I shouted at him in frustration. I swear..I saw her, standing here.., while looking at the trees and smiling.

" hey! I'm not an enemy here." He chuckles.

" your'e pissing me off! Why don't you just help me find her ?!" I turned to face this asshole, he's really getting on my nerves lately. Tss.

" Hahaha. Fine." He turned around to me and started to walked. But he turned around again and said something that cause me to throw deathly glares at him. " you know what Lawrence?, I find it amusing while watching you acting like this. " then he smirks and walked away.

"That piece of shit! Just you wait till I find gia ! I'm gonna beat the crap out of you! . " I said to gritted teeth. James really knows how to ruined my day. Don't get me wrong, even though we had a conversation like that earlier, we still treat each other as best friends. We understand each other's evilness sides. And we know when to joke around and when to get serious.

I smiled when thinking of it. And because I'm so occupied on how to get my revenge on James, I didn't notice the THING that fell off my head.

I looked at that thing with curiosity, I even held it with just my two fingers..like I'm so disgust with it.

" what the hell is this thing?" I asked myself.

"Waaaahhhh! Akin na yan!! " I almost jump in surprised when I heard that high pitched voice. O.o where did that came from.

I looked from left to right but I didn't see anyone. Am I hallucinating again. -_-

I put my gazed back on what I'm holding and read the name on it. " Modess? What's that?"

I was about to open it when someone screamed again and I realized that it came from the tree. A girl... She,s trying to get down in a rush... " waaahh! Wag mong bubuksan!! Puhleezz!!" She screamed again, but I can't see her face because I'm facing her back. Her voice sounds familiar...,.

It's irritating to the ears of others...but sounds so sweet to me.

That's when I realized who this girl is.

dO_Ob  and when she already faced me.. Her face is all red then she snatched the modess thing on my hand.

I couldn't breath for a moment. It felt like everything stop. I just stared at her face with wide eyes. I couldn't believe it. She's in front of me!! Gia!!