Midnight

The night seemed to fly by in a blur of fun activities but soon enough, the clock struck midnight.

"It's time!" Jade exclaimed, drawing everyone to a halt. She bounced up and down excitedly, "Haunted house!"

"That's right," John said eagerly. He turned to you, "There's an abandoned house not far from here that a couple of us got permission to convert into a haunted house. It's gonna be really cool!"

"Let's go then," Vriska said, getting to her feet. "I've been looking forward to some real excitement."

The others made sounds of agreement and headed towards the door as well.

"Oh wait," Kanaya said. She put her hands up, calming everyone down. "I think those of us not helping with the haunted house tonight should pair off, to make sure no one gets left behind."

"That sounds like a great idea!" Nepeta agreed. She skipped over towards you and grabbed your hand, "Y/N! Why don't you get the first pick? Who do you want to go through the haunted house with?"

Every chapter after this will be is an option for this choice. Named for your convenience, simply pick any one of the sixteen characters present and go to their chapter! Unlike the previous options, only one of these can be the "canon choice" because, well, it doesn't make sense otherwise. Enjoy!