Missions and Haircuts Part 2

A/N: Jeez, I really did disappear there. Thank you everyone for the continued support, you guys are the best, and a special thanks to those who have encouraged me to keep writing this and voted! I know this is short but at least it's something? Faster and more updates are coming soon!

"Alright everyone that should be a wrap! What do you guys think?" Peter asked, turning away from the camera to register the various looks of surprise on the Avengers faces.

Tony looked horrified and like he was regretting every choice he made in his life that led him to this point, Thor was beaming, Clint (who had done it virtually) seemed to be overall happy with it, and Steve, well Steve was smiling for the camera.

 Turning back to the camera, Peter addressed his viewers again, "As you guys remember, every like to this video equates to one dollar donated to COVID-19 research! And while Black Widow was not able to be here with us today, we do have some AMAZING before and after pics from her donation of hair to cancer patients! Avengers here with us today, anything you want to say?"

"While I didn't agree to that monetary amount Peter, I'll allow it, so like this video and help end this!"

"You are mortal, you can die, don't die, wear a mask!"

"Wear a mask and social distance!"

"Ok everyone, you've heard it from your world leaders, the CDC, and now the Avengers, wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart, and most importantly stay safe and stay healthy!"

Peter leaned forward and turned off the tripod. "Thanks guys, that was great! I'm going to go upstairs and start editing but the video should be posted in a couple hours."

As Peter left to go upstairs, snickering began in the living room where the Avengers were. 

"Oh. my. Gods! You look TERRIBLE. And I thought this year couldn't get better, but...." Loki couldn't even finish his sentence before fully coming out of the shadows and laughing like a maniac. "You know what, this year has been bad enough, I'm fixing this."

"LOKI NO!" Thor yelled, but it was too late, everyone's hair had somehow grown back to its normal length, even Clint's who was over 50 miles away. 

"Peter is going to kill all of us." Tony sighed, but in reality was thankful his hair had grown back. 

"Why isn't Natasha down here again?" Steve asked, confused. "Also, wait a second, where's Bruce?"

"Uhhhh...." Tony tried to remember, but he'd been on calls with various vaccine companies for the last few days and anything other than medicine was hazy. "Bruce is with....the FDA, or maybe it was Pfizer today. I'm not sure, I think he's doing a press conference later today? And Natasha...she's....around?"

Natasha was in Stark's office, having successfully overridden the pesky protocol that wouldn't allow her to leave the tower. Her shorter bob, which had not been changed with Loki's magic, was hanging above her shoulders as she stood up from the computer desk. It was a little after five, meaning that her leaving would coincide with May returning from the hospital, nicely offering a diversion. 

She would be fine, it was a quick trip to a few vaccine companies, a tiny tiny detour to China, and then she'd be back; it would be fine.

Pushing the tower doors open, into the surprisingly warm weather, she began to briskly walk towards the nearest airport, about 10 miles away. It would have been more convenient to use one of Stark's high tech airplane's but due to the whole 'you can't leave the country or the building' nonsense, she would have to steal a plane, which was a lot easier than one would think, even for an untrained agent. 

"Romanov?"

Natasha silently cursed, spinning around to see Rogers running towards her. "What is it?"

"May just collapsed."

A/N: Yes, I'm evil, am I sorry? Well I feel like I probably should be, but......nah. Winter break is starting so that means faster updates, yay! Make sure you follow the Avengers' advice! I know its really tough around the holidays, but we can do this!