Message

Hey person!Read it all! I mean it!If you were killed, I wouldn't be at ur funeral- I would be in jail for killing the person who murdered you. We are true friends. We ride together. We die together. Send this to everyone you care about, including me. See how many times you get this back. If you send this back to me, thank you. After you have read this letter, you must send this to fifteen people you love. Again including me.
I received this message from an amazing author and inspiration on Wattpad, CaptainSophieStark. She is amazing and it would mean so much to me if you would check out her profile and stories! At this time I don't have 15 people to send this to on this platform, but then I realized by posting it here I have the potential to reach more people. One might say that I don't know you if you are reading this, but if you are reading this that means you took the time out of your day to read what I had to say and that means so much to me! I truly care about everyone who reads this, and I wish you all the best. There are people out there who do care about you and there always will be. This is what I love so much about Wattpad, there might be chainmail-type messages, but they are the sweetest, loveliest, caring chainmail-type messages I've seen, used to lift people up. Even if you don't forward this, I hope that this message made your day just a little bit better, because in life it really is the little things that can mean so much.