Three

ISOBEL'S POV

-----

I try to remember exactly what Professor Dumbledore told me in order to head back. "What could I possibly be doing wrong?" I questioned "I mean my father has always been by far the most important person ever. We share tons of great memories together." I look around blankly trying to remember a time that made me feel happier more than ever.

Then it hit me "Draco?!" I yelled "Of course? The reason I'm not back yet is because I'm remembering the wrong memories."

I close my eyes once more and imagine the time I first found out I loved him. It was the time when I wrote those letters to him from home and the time when I gave one last goodbye hug before heading home to my mother after we had recently found out that my father was killed by Death Eaters. "How could I be so stupid?" I laugh in disbelief "I'm coming home Draco." As I slowly start feeling like something is lifting me up from the bench I quickly open my eyes and everything goes black.

I find myself in what seems to be like a box, not just any box though. "Where am I?" It's dark and I can't see anything but I feel my want next to me. I take a grip of my wand and quickly say a spell that shall light up the tip of my wand so I'm able to see. I look around, there's not much room, then I realize that I'm in a coffin.

"NO?! I can't be?!" I yell at the top of my lungs hoping someone can hear me."Exactly how long was I in my head for?" I wondered. "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME! HELLO!?"

But no one seems to be answering me. I remember Dumbledore saying something about time being different in my head then the outside world. I try to remember any explosion spell that can help me get out.

"Bombardo!" I yell as the coffin door shatters to pieces and dirt falls all over me.

I start coughing and start digging my way out my own grave. I reach the top and climb out covered in dirt. I look around and not only am I the only one that is buried here. There are tons of other people's graves around me. I spot Fred Weasley's name and a bunch of other dear friends of mine.

"Oh how I miss them." I dust myself off and start heading towards Hogwarts.