Chapter II: At Another World

December 12th 20XX, 4 months after the Battle of Gajah Mada Island.

Trucks and excavators roam the island, as they dig for the foundation of the many military facilities that will soon be built. The construction of a new military base came into question by the media but was successfully negated to another topic by the government.

The construction of a military base shouldn't be put into such attention, as bases haven't got any large attention for the past few years, even little to no attention at all. But this particular Military Base, this was different.

We're talking about transforming half of an island into a military base, and the military base consists of many elements such as the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force at the same time. This base is one of the most advanced bases Indonesia has ever had in its own territory. But was located on a desolate island, far from any nation that Indonesia considers as a threat. Which gives people a question mark in their minds.

°°°°°°

Iqbal walked towards a building south of the island, where he was told by Supriyadi to meet. The building was a large detention building, designed to house thousands of prisoners that they captured. The detention building can be even considered as a prison, just because of how large it is.

The guards outside saluted at him, as they let him enter the building. As he enters, he was awaited by Supriyadi in the lobby of the building. The two go deeper into the facility, side by side.

"She did it again?" Asked Iqbal.

"Yeah, I just know about this information now. She's supposed to be our guide for tomorrow's expedition. But she kept trying to run away and beat the shit out of the guards, the guards had put her on the soundproof solitary with her being restrained. It's been 3 days, she's probably crying in a corner." Said Supriyadi.

"That girl, we left her for a week and she just had to make a fuss around here. I mean seriously, what is up with her? Every time we left her, she always makes a fuss around here." Said Iqbal, as he let out a large sigh.

"I don't know about that, but it is pretty odd..." Supriyadi responded as he gave Iqbal a suspicious look. Not a suspicious look of suspecting your friend is a traitor, but suspicious of why this always happens when Iqbal is not around in the base. Iqbal realizes the look that his friend lay on him, but he pretends that he didn't anyway.

They both walked towards the interrogation room. They opened the door and saw a girl half bunny, Warrior Bunnies as they call themselves. Restrained to a chair, like she was restrained for being mad. There were many guards there, guarding her. Iqbal sat down on the only chair in there, as Supriyadi leaned towards the wall.

"Why did you do that? Have I told you to not do anything stupid while we're gone?" Said Iqbal in her foreign language, Iqbal has been studying this language for over a month, and he has the talent to speak other languages.

The woman kept her silence, as she turns her head from him. Iqbal knew what she wanted, and signals the guards to release her. The guards obeyed his orders, as she was immediately released.

She moves her arms, her expression tells him that her arms are sore from being in the same position for two days. They can now finally see her golden-brown fur, with clothes cover only her top and her bottom. Her body curves that can astonish anyone who looked at it, though all who present tried their best to keep it professional.

"You like that? Staying in the Solitary for a couple of days while you can't move your body?" Said Iqbal in a mocking tone.

The woman steals a glance at him, as she immediately responded.