XIV

"Fuck you mean by the building was exploded?!"

President Cho slammed the table infront of him making Jacob and Q flinched. Sangyeon was now treated by Younghoon and Hyunjae at the quarter's medic room. He was still warm, he's not dead yet.

"The youngest threw a grenade infront of us, thankfully we dragged Sangyeon along." Jacob tried to defend himself and his team. President Cho just rolled his eyes and finally sat down on his seat.

The others looked at them, feeling pity. Younghee went to her father and massaged his head lightly.

"Papa, don't be too stressed okay? They also didn't expect that, right?" President Cho could only nodded and suddenly left the room.

"Y'all, we're going to die. Kevin, take me to Sangyeon I want to see him." Kevin nodded and dragged her all way to the medic room.

It's similar to hospital's ward but smaller and never got any support from any government's hospital in Korea.

Younghee twisted the doorknob and entered the dim room. Sangyeon's state was a bit unstable, but a little better. Hyunjae was busy on his laptop while Younghoon took out the bullets inside the leader's body.

"Younghoon, how's Sangyeon so far?"

"He's slowly healing, his body's temperature is getting warmer." She smiled and sat beside Hyunjae, peeking inside the laptop. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sending this secret small dron to the exploded building to see any sign from NCT."

Younghee accompanied him and took the documents to take a look on what NCT sign was.

"Oh my, the signs are too many. How do all of you remembered these?" Hyunjae sighed.

"We actually never care about it, we were kind of having a good relationship with each other."

"So, did they recognize you guys when the mission launched?" Hyunjae shook his head as he searched for NCT's further information.

"I just want you to know that NCT's biggest rival is your dad, and also this one gang that I forgot the name. They used to work together, not as a team but surely made some plans together."

"Woah, so like can I see the members' faces?" Youngher asked. Hyunjae typed on the keyboard without knowing the end, eyes glued on the screen and eyebrows crunched together. Sadly, the results were such a disappoinment.

"They blocked the main website, I guess they knew we'll be stalking on them."

"Oh yeah, I heard papa will send you guys to North America for three months. Is it real?" Younghee asked, she was just getting more closer to the boy.

"Only half of us, Younghee. We are 11, so please don't be worry we are here for you." Hyunjae patted the girl's head making her smiled cheekily.

"Let's eat first, you guys looked booked and tired. Gotta balance your nutritions or you guys will got easily sick." Younghee grabbed Hyunjae's wrist making him stood lazily.

"Okay, but how about Sangyeon?" Younghee looked at the laid down man on the bed, unconscious.

"It's fine, both of you can ask any members to look for him if they're already done eating." Younghoon nodded as they left the room.

"Ow, take it fucking slow, Na fucking Jaem-"

"One more cursing and I will not hesitate to cut your tongue off, Mr. Lee." Jaemin cut the thread at the end of the stitches on Mark's arm. Jeno was the one who was holding Mark's body steady.

"Shit, it sting. I can't stand it." Jaemin rolled his eyes as he tighten the bandage one last time before he clean all the mess inside their ward.

"It's done. How come you can't handle this small ass wound when you always jumped out of the building in every missions we did?"

Mark sheepishly smiled. Without anyone realizing, Taeyong and Kun barged inside the room without any warning. Taeyong seems mad so Kun signaled Jaemin and Jeno to leave the room.

"Um, Mark. I guess we are leaving first." Jeno said as Mark nodded, understanding the whole situation.

"So like, I got attacked and please be mad at me." Mark knew what will happen but manage to calm himself.

"I'm not mad at you, dipshit. Tell me who was it?" Mark raised one of his eyebrows.

"Who?"

"The leader." Taeyong can't control his feelings. The NCT leader knew the sign that they left, it was President Cho's sign that was very famous among the mafia gang in Korea.

"I don't know. Ask them, no one recognize the leader." Mark massaged his temple. Kun finally made his way to Mark and crouched infront of him.

"It's okay, Mark. All of you must be tired of the sudden mission so have a rest first."

Taeyong sent a deadly glare towards Kun. He wondered how come Kun could kill almost 30 men in his previous missions but always babied the other members. Kun sighed and tapped Taeyong's shoulder lightly.

"You shouldn't be too pressed about that old male, focus on your health, you're too busy lately." Taeyong nodded. He lend his hand for Mark to stand. "Let's go to the living room, it's time to clear our busy mind."

Mark showed his very starry eyes. His original soft looks never fail to soften the ego and toughness inside Taeyong. Deep down, he always cherished his members' works.

"Thank you, Taeyong. You're the best brother."

"Yongie, I am exhausted." Younghee slammed her head on the table infront of the computer in her room. The Boyz decided to spend a night at her house. Younghee currently busy surfing the internet about the whole mafia world in Korea as she only knew how mafias at Italy works.

"Oh shit, NCT's signs are too damn many but this one looked familiar..." She zoomed in the picture, trying to proccess the whole thing with the picture on her computer screen.

"Yo, no freaking way..." She covered her mouth as she took out her phone.

"Wait, this sign was on Jisung's finger or am I exaggerating that much?" She leaned on her back as she looked at the nude ceiling.

"There's no way they're a gang." She furrowed her eyebrows. Yong's whine making her snapped out of reality.

"Why Yongie, you wanna eat? It's already 2 am." The kitten looked very hungry, making Younghee dropped a smile.

"Blame me for being unaware, okay let's get you a meal."