XXXVII

Younghee decided to take a step out from the ward, she needs to move a bit. With her white dress, she ran to the dining room sitting on the chair behind Jungwoo and Taeil.

"Morning, Younghee." Taeil softly smiled, putting down the plates on the table. "Morning, Taeil. Is there anything I can help?"

"No need to help, it's all fine for now." Jungwoo washed some of the kitchen equipments. She looked around the kitchen, it was so huge.

"How long does it take to clean the whole kitchen in a day?"

"Usually about hours but the members are many so no need to think much about it." Taeil said as he arranged the fork and spoons into the kitchen's rack.

Younghee was just messing around the kitchen, conversing with Jungwoo and Taeil when suddenly the leader came inside the mentioned location.

"Taeil, did you check on Younghee—oh."

Taeyong stopped his footsteps as he saw the figure he was about to visit. "Morning too, Taeyong." Said Taeil, earning a glare from the leader.

"So you're finally going out."

"It's too boring, and I am kinda hungry."

"It's okay, the food will come. Today we only eat outside's food cause the refrigerator's still empty."

Taeyong left the kitchen. Younghee decided to go to the living room and she was welcomed by the sight of WAYV's busy doing chores.

"Eh, good morning Younghee!" Lucas' powerful voice rang through the main location of the mansion.

She smiled, waving at the tall man who was busy hooking some new curtains around the window. "It's dusty here, you should have a rest."

"Don't worry, Kun. Do I need any rest when I already slept for straight five days?"

Yangyang just done with the table with Xiaojun, he decided to sit beside her. "Is there anything bothering you?"

Younghee shook her head, smiling softly towards the male. "Nothing, it's just a little odd with me lately. But really, nothing to be worried about."

"We'll help you to get rid of the monster they said. We'll also try to you know take a revenge on your father, you're already agreed with that right?"

"Yeah, he deserves it. He lied to me, what if he lied to mama too? I can't accept that."

A part of her heart was heavy to attack her own father, but the she realized that her mother is way more important. She sacrificed everything for him only to see him like this,

and that thing isn't acceptable at all.

Mark, Ten, Johnny and Jaehyun were done having some talks and a little bit of meeting with The Boyz.

They all decided to sneak into EXO's company building.

"Are you sure the monster you said is related to EXO?" Ten asked the lead of the activity, unsure with his mind.

"I didn't said I'm sure, it's just that I think it was them."

Mark squinted his eyes, his eyesights are so bad at night time. "Kevin, watch your feet. You might step on those broken glasses."

Younghoon, Hyunjae and Kevin joined the four of them. It was the leader's order so they could see the latest update of EXO.

"Younghoon, can you go to the basement?" Kevin asked, earning a questionable look from the male.

"Are you crazy?! I heard they keep their dangerous weapons down there,"

"and dead bodies too."

Johnny's words stopped eight of them when they were already at the middle of the building, almost using the escalator.

"I think we all should just go, no need to separate." Jaehyun immediately held Mark's trembling hands, not letting go.

"Can you guys tell us further about Younghee's story?" New asked, he maybe her best friend but sometimes there are some privacy you can't simply share to others.

"Someone choked her and blame her to be alive. He even said she's the cause of her mother's death."

"Bet someone wants to take revenge on her family, you know. President Cho wasn't really a good CEO, he killed tons of families at Spain."

Entering the main office, they were welcomed by a striking metal scents. "What the actual fuck is this smell?"

As Mark pushed aside the big cupboard, he saw an unpleasant view with his own eyes.

"Mark, move. Why are you—oh God..."

EXO's members dead bodies were lying on the floor. Perfectly arranged, dried bloods are all over their suits, the walls and windows were badly broken.

Jaehyun boldly checked on the leader's dead bodies, hoping to get any signs or clues from the killer or any gangs in Korea.

"Find any signs, or clues or whatever."

"But, why?"

"As far as I knew, EXO once related to President Cho. Could be mean, the monster is related to Younghee and finally connected to us."

The Boyz members were mindblown by the successful underboss.

"Uh, y'all should see this."

Hyunjae's trembling voice was heard through the wide office. They saw a sign on the wall, pretty familiar but they couldn't recognize them well.

"I think I knew this but who?" Ten hardly trying to remember the sign on the wall.

"Guess it's going to be a long journey."