XL

His breath hitched as he saw the figure. A figure that he's been missing for a few years now. She stand not too far away from him, showing her pure and precious smile.

"How are you doing so far, Yoon?"

He froze at his spot, feeling like his air was robbed. Those memories were flooding into his mind, all of his wrongdoings were perfectly clouding himself and the guilt

he finally felt that.

"Eun, Eunjae..."

That's all he could say. He was speechless, he felt like the heaven was trying to torture his sleep. Hell is his place, he was sure of it.

"Why did you come back... and why are you not mad at me?"

That woman, Cho Eunjae, smiled silently. "Is it wrong to visit my husband and my daughter?"

"Eunjae, please I beg you, don't scare her. She's going through many obstacles right now."

"I was sent to comfort her and to tell you that you should apologize for everything you did, Yoon."

Cho Yoon went silent in a blink of an eye. He lost his words, the man who's always right, always on top and always dominate would surrender because of his wife.

"But, sinning is the part of my life."

"By I mean apologize is not because of your works, it was fated...

apologize to him and your daughter."

Younghee's eyes slowly opened. She released a sigh as she saw Yong and Mark right beside her, still sleeping soundly.

As she shifted out of the bed, Mark grabbed her wrist. "Good morning, chubs."

She smiled, sitting back on the bed while caressing his black lock.

"Morning too, love." He giggled when he realized that Yong was sleeping between both of them all night long.

"Yong is our baby now, huh?" Younghee let out a breathy chuckle, picking up Yong to set it on her lap.

"Mama came to see me."

Mark's eyes widened upon hearing Younghee's words. He worriedly interlocked their hands, rubbing their thumbs together.

"Are you alright? It seems like you're sad."

She denied it, kissing his pinkish cheek. "Don't worry, she's just visiting. I guess she missed me so much."

"Let's go and have our morning meal." Mark immediately hugged her shoulder while the smaller girl carried the fluffy creature in her arms.

The living room of the huge mansion was already filled with the members who were busy enjoying their activities.

"It's morning and we are already served with a lovely family right there."

Ten's words making all eyes are trying to find the mentioned couple. Mark scoffed, strangling Ten's head in between his arms.

"Yo, don't kill people infront of your baby."

"That's just Yong, are you blind or stupid Haechan?"

"It's just the same, you oldie."

Haechan and Doyoung started to bicker, earning a loud sigh from the leader. "Come here and eat, fill your tummy I know both of you are hungry."

Younghee gave Yong to Jeno so he could manage it perfectly as Jeno knew how to take care of pets.

"Here, give Yong his meal."

Taeyong chocked on his kimbap, Jisung immediately handed him a glass of water.

"Who?"

"Yong is Younghee's cat, don't worry."

"Sometimes Taeyong looked like a cat too."

Mark took a seat across the leader with Younghee beside him. "Anyways, I have something to tell you."

"What is it about?" Younghee who was eating her food secretly eavesdropping them.

"We are trying to track the monster Younghee had been saying. The Boyz will oftenly stay here to work with us since we collabed and of course to help us too."

"Are you sure the monster is related to President Cho?"

"Mark, it's obvious ever since you found EXO's dead bodies. Johnny and Jaehyun also Younghoon's brain are very fast."

"I agree with Taeyong."

Younghee suddenly speaked as she put down her chopsticks beside her empty plate. "I could sense that he's one of papa's ex assistants. My papa always had a beef with each of them."

Mark just nodded, shrugging on her words. As Taeyong was about to continue their morning talks, Kun entered the dining room in a rush.

"Taeyong, we better be careful."

Taeyong furrowed his thick eyebrows in confusion. "What's with the sudden rush?"

"Someone broke into our secured datas and the hackers team are busy right now."

The leader sighed, pinching his nose bridge. "I'll go to the IT room later, how about the forensic team?"

Kun explained everything about the last night sudden works, they've been working inside the hideous lab inside the ward. Younghee and Mark were making sure they heard all of the convo between the leaders.

A long journey ahead of them, but nothing could stop the powerful leader.