#1 Growing Feelings

"Keep it together, Zee, keep it together!" Zee chided herself while sitting on her bed in her and Zuzy's room. Zuzy, who was sitting on her own bed, glared at her twin sister's direction. Zee noticed and scowled back. "What?!"

"Oh, come on, Zee, you keep saying that to yourself since Penny and Foxy got together! You're driving me crazy with those 'Oh, keep it together, Zee! Calm down!'. What are you trying to achieve by saying those things to yourself?" Zuzy asked. Zee sighed. "Sis, it's a personal reason." she said. "Really? You're trying to break our twin pact?" asked Zuzy, knowing she had won this small argument. One thing you should no about Zee is, she never breaks promises.

Zee gasped. The twins had made a twin pact since they were 4 to never hide anything from one another. Now, after nine more years, Zuzy apparently still remembered about it. Zee growled in defeat and grudgingly said, "Fine, Zuze, you win." "I know. Now tell me that juicy secret of yours." Zuzy triumphantly said. She walked over to her sister's bed and took a seat.

"Let's just say I'm crushing on a rabbit." Zee said flatly. "Oh, you simp Richard?!" Zuzy exclaimed out loud. "No! And shush, or Zizzy's gonna hear." Zee quickly said. "And besides, I've seen the way you look at George." "Shut up and continue," Zuzy said threateningly. "Okay, look, the feelings...they're getting bigger and stronger everyday." Zee said. 

"Oh my god, what a cute love story! You'd better tell Richard and then the story will have a beautiful ending!" Zuzy exclaimed. Zee stared at her sister in dismay. "You know I'm the introverted type, Zuzy. Besides, Richard might not even like me back. I can't just walk up to him and tell him I like him," she said. "You say it as though it's as much of a challenge as whacking Zizzy 10 times on the back." The the door flung open.

Standing in the doorway was a very disgruntled-looking Zizzy. Her long black hair was a rat's nest and she looked as though she were scowling her whole life (which she probably had every time the twins annoyed her).

"Speak of the Devil..." Zee trailed off. "Zuzy, Zee, why are you still up?! Don't you know you have school tomorrow?! You'd better get back to bed." Zizzy said grumpily. "Okay, Zizzy, we'll go to bed. But if you want to come back and tell us off, just don't look as though you lost a fight with a blanket monster." Zuzy said cheekily. "Hmph." Zizzy said. She left the twins' room, slamming the door behind her. 

"You heard her, let's go to sleep. We definitely do not want to turn into zebra zombies tomorrow morning." Zee said. "Agreed. Goodnight, Zee!" Zuzy said. "Goodnight, Zuze!" Zee replied. Then the girls went to bed.