CHAPTER 24

KIARA'S POV:

He asked me once "Why do you not show any emotions, Kia ?"

"Uncle because of me 3 people are no more as they passed away saving me from some incidents. I feel myself responsible and I feel hate for myself. From then, I decided not to show my hurt, my pain or my tears because then everyone will think me as a weakling and even my family kicked me out which is the main reason I am like this. My world used to revolve around my family uncle. Some people may think that how stupid it is that her family kicked her out of their house and disowned her. So she became a heartless or emotionless but for people like me, my world revolves around my family."

Just because there is the lack of trust in your family, they lost a precious gem. One, you are not a weakling when you show your pain, hurt, or tears it says how strong you are that even after so much happened in your life but still you are staying strong and those 3 people you told about, died saving you so that you can live a happy and beautiful life but not a life with darkness. I do not know very much about you Kia but one thing I can say is that you are a sweet soul. Uncle said patting my head.

Bhai you know when Rajiv uncle told those words I remembered bhabhi's last words.

Never live in regret and live your life happily smiling and never hide your emotions. You know Kia, our main aim was to bring you out of your dark world but we are leaving without fulfilling our duties and take care of maa and Rohan. This is mine and your bhai's last wish. That was bhabhi's last wish.

Rohan Bhai was crying hugging me as he loved bhabhi and bhai a lot.

I remembered those and then I thought to live my life by fulfilling bhabhi's wish and was coming out of my shell slowly.

But I do not want to disrupt other family's happiness and I am confused because that family taught me to live only by few words which they told me.

"MS. KIARA NEVER THINK OF LEAVING ME OR ELSE YOU WILL SEE THE REAL ONE WHOM THE WORLD FEARS." An unknown voice said but it is recognizable for me. I see towards the door. I see the faces of the people whom I loved once and also because of whom I am separated from my family but I will not blame them. I think it is my mistake that I could not earn their trust may be and also the faces of the people who love me even without knowing me very well and because of whom I am smiling, laughing.

I see my love which brings a smile to my face and I noticed red eyes which means he heard everything. Harsha jiju, and Rajiv uncle hugged me tightly and Abhi's di also came and crushed me with her hug. She is looking very cute with her baby bump and then I heard jiju muttering "Uh these pregnancy hormones." due to which di threw a glare towards him and everyone were smiling. Jiju told "Come darling! I will get you an ice cream." and di nodded like a kid and went with jiju .

"I WILL LOCK YOU UP IF YOU ONCE AGAIN SAY THAT YOU WILL GO AWAY FROM ME. "Abhi shouted at me. I jump in my place but uncle took me in his arms and I hid my face in his chest as I was scared like hell to see Abhi now. It is the first time I am seeing THE ABHIMANYU RATHORE that the business world is scared of.

Then I heard a voice "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE RAICHAND FAMILY?" Rohan Bhai and Gaurav shouted. Vikram, Chris, and Rahul were controlling their anger seeing them here.

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE DI." Rahul shouted very loudly due to which I flinched once again but uncle was rubbing my back as I was still in his arms. I feel the fatherly love in him and that is what I need.

"I came out of his hold and went and hugged Chachu tightly because I knew he believed but he had to keep his mouth shut because of Chachi. If someone denies her she will go to any lengths to make them agree to her words and Rahul told me last time we met, that Chachu and Dad wanted to meet me. Chachu hugged me and kissed on my crown. I do not hate my family but I feel hurt that they did not trust me.