Dare 1

Michael: OH MY GOD! We're doing this again??

Me: Yes we are! This book is the special Halloween edition of Truth or Dare with Michael Jackson.

Michael: That is so nice of you to do this for me and the fans. *gives me a hug*

Me: 😊 Aww! You're so sweet! Anyway, let's begin with our first dare.

Dare:

To MJ:

I dare you to watch all the Friday The Thirteenth movies without getting scared.

Michael: Oooh...that's spooky. I'll go home and watch them all tonight. You want to join me?

Me: OH HECK YEAH!

*So, later on that day, Michael took his children to his sister Janet's house and he let them spend the night there*

Michael: Are we ready to do this dare?!

Me: *comes into the Neverland theater with popcorn and two drinks* Yeah, let's do it!

(*About an hour into Friday the Thirteenth: Jason Takes Manhattan*)

Me: Hey Applehead, how are you doing over there?

Michael: *is hiding underneath the blankets shaking with fear* I-I want go to bed now! Please! It's too scary.

Me: *giggles* Are you really THAT scared Michael?

Michael: Yes, this is too scary. I'm gonna have nightmares all night. 😨

Me: Okay, we can stop doing the dare now. Let's go to bed Michael.

*I turn off the movie and me and Michael head inside his mansion and we go upstairs to his bedroom and as soon as Michael's head hits the pillow, he falls asleep while snoring softly*

Me: *kisses MJ on the forehead and falls asleep next to him on the bed*

Michael: 😴 *gently wraps his arms around me for comfort*