Chapter 4

"No! It was opening a jar!" Jimin practically yells, everyone laughs.

"That didn't look like opening a jar, it looked like you were strangling a goose," Jin argued, laughing uncontrollable.

"Shut up," Jimin pouted, taking a seat next to you. You giggled and Jimin smiled a little. "When're Namjoon and J-Hope gonna be home?" There are more of them?

Taehyung has offered to let you stay to play some games then have dinner. You refused at first, worried about your own safety, though you're starting to trust the guys a bit more (except Yoongi), so you blamed it on the fact that you didn't want to be a burden, but the boys insisted. So you gave in. Yoongi was still upstairs anyways. You had played uno and charades to far. These boys

"They'll be home in a few minutes. They had to stop at the grocery store."

"Are you talking about us?" Someone called, as he spoke laughing.

"Hey, Hobbie," Jungkook waves.

"Hey! Ooh, who's this?" He gives you a warm smile. This guy doesn't seem like a killer. Maybe they're not all killers. Who are you kidding, they obviously all are. They're probably in a gang. But none of them seem capable of being in a gang. Well, except Yoongi...

Being in a gang would explain how the had gotten such a nice home. It was like the had bought five apartments and combined them all into one giant one. In fact, you were almost completely sure that's what they did. The floors and walls were clean and modern looking, there was a slight smell of cookies and cologne filling the first floor apartment.

"I'm Y/N," you say, smiling.

"She's having dinner with us," Jungkook relays, grinning excitedly.

"Why?" Namjoon asks, giving you a half smile, before looking back to Jungkook.

"She saved Tae, Tae saved her, but she saw him kill the guy, but she said she's keep quiet, then, since she knows our secret and everything already, and she seems she did save Tae and all, so we invited her over," Jungkook says, talking a mile a minute.

Namjoon looks confused for a second, then shrugs.

"I ordered Pizza," Jin announces. "It should be here any-"

There is a knock on the front door.

"-oh, I'll get it."

"Who'd you kill, TaeTae?" J-Hope asks.

"Don't call me that," Tae sends him a soft glare. "And some guy with a got7 mask."

J-Hopes eyes widen.

"Was he a real member?"

"Ask Jimin, he disposed of the body." You shivered hearing those words.

"No. Just another god damn wanna be," Jimin said, shaking his head.

There is an awkward pause before you ask-

"What's got7?"

All six men turned to stare at you.

"Do you even watch the news?" Snapped the seventh boy, who was slowly walking back downstairs.

"I-"

"Or are you just trying to play innocent so we won't suspect you? Are you working for them? Trying to get Info on us?"

"W-What?"

Yoongi smirks, an angry, almost rabid look in his dark eyes.

"You know, maybe you're just stupid. Yep, I think that's an accurate description of you. Stupid. Weak. Tiny-" He is interrupted when Taehyung charges forward, his fist soaring through the air towards Yoongi, before it suddenly stops, centimeters from the Yoongi's face. Everyone stares at him, confused. Tae slowly turns his head to look at you and mouths an 'ow.' You gasp and run towards him, lifting up his shirt. One of the larger bullet wounds is opened back up. You can see blood, but it isn't pouring out, which is a good sign.