Pay Attention To Me

Prompt: A WTIYS- Write This In Your Style- by GalacticEddie 

Situation: Eddie's recording; Narrator is touch-starved

Word Count: 350

Juicy groans in annoyance as Eddie's character seems to freeze. "Eddie? You there?" He waves a hand. "Come on, dude, we gotta continue this map. And you know I can't do it without my big, strong Mexorist." He raises the pitch of his voice in hopes that the feminie sound would scare Eddie.

All he received was muffled shuffling and a quiet, grunted whisper. "I'm trying to, dawg. Jesus-"

Juicy crosses his arms amused as Eddie's microphone picks up a loud thud and his avatar pauses in motion. Come to think of it... Narrator did say he wasn't going to join the game.

"Hey, Josh, Smashing; come here for a bit- grab Mully too."

Eddie lets out a loose grunt as Narrator pushes him to the wall. His arms reach for Eddie's waist as he plants a light kiss on Eddie's lips. His hands go to remove Eddie's headset.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." Eddie hisses; he reaches to the top of his headset- his hands resting on top of Grant's.

"I'm going to the polls right now, actually. What the hell does it look like I'm doing? Help me get this damn thing off." Grant yanks at the headset.

"I'm trying to, dawg. Jesus... Why are you even-"

"I just want to see your eyes."

"You can see my eyes later, pendejo." Eddie let's the stubborn headset go, and tries to kiss Grant again. "Now let me go. I got a video to record."

"What the fuck is going on here?" Mully shouts, startling the two.

"Yeah, Eddie you know there's an innocent child here!" Josh gestures to Smashing.

Juicy laughs. "More so stupid than innocent, but yeah! What the hell!" Smashing just pouts in character. Grant slowly steps away from Eddie. "Oh, don't pretend that you're not here, Grant." Juicy rolls his eyes. "We heard the whole thing!"

Narrator sighs and grabs Eddie's microphone. His voice booms. "Fine, you caught us."

"Jesus, don't ear-rape like that." Mully yells back at- almost- equal volume.

"Since did you two..." Josh's voice trails off. "What the fuck..."

"Fucking called it." Juicy proclaims.

Smashing laughs. "When's the wedding?"