The boy on the edge of the moon

There's a little boy who sits on the edge of the moon. His fingers are made of the stars and his eyes are the colour of the oceans of the earth. This little boy's name is john and he likes to fish for stars. He's a angel of the universe, and he's been given a job.

Theres a little boy who sits on the edge of a tree branch. His mind is full of darkness and his eyes are as bright as the heavens. This little boy's name is sherlock, and he is the most special person on all of earth. This little boy just wants a friend.

Angels of the universe have stars for hearts and Johns is the brightest of all. Before the world was created and before time itself, john had a special friend. He never saw his face but he knew his soul, when his friend was sent away he was very sad. John's job is to find his special friend and send him his heart to show him he isnt alone.

The little boy on the tree branch was crying. He was very very lonely and his only friend on earth was sent away by the nasty men. Suddenly, a bright shape flew down from the sky. It was big and bright and very very warm, sherlock felt better being near it. He jumped down from his tree branch and ran towards the shape. When sherlock touched the shape a lovely song hummed out of it loudly and for the first time in a very long time, sherlock felt happy and not lonely at all. The shape glowed so bright sherlock had to cover his eyes.

Up in the skies, the little boy on the moon smiled. He laid down his fishing rod, pulled on his boots and dropped jumped down to earth.

Back on the ground, the little boy from the branch was stood before another little boy. He shook stardust out of his hair and straightened his coat. He looked up to the boy with bright eyes and smiled 'Hello'.