1.

Louis' Pov 

Louis had been running around ragged as the time just continued to slip from his fingertips, it was not unusual for Louis to be running behind in getting his errands done. He had just woken up twenty minutes prior, barley able to grab himself a banana from the basket as he was forced out of his studio apartment and called a taxi, heading for the office. Today was Louis' first day as Co-Editor and Chief with his magazine he has worked so hard for.

Louis cared more about his articles and writing than going out on Friday nights with his small circle of friends, not because he didn't want to but because he didn't want to fall behind in writing. As he stuffed his tiny hands into his pockets looking down not paying attention his small body was jerked to the side as a taller gentleman had passed by, "What a ass." Louis mumbled as he noticed the strangers dark curls from under his beanie, he ignored the ignorant man entering the glass doors, with his bookbag around his shoulder, he took a deep breath and greeted the secretaries at the front desk.

"Good Morning ladies how are we this morning? Quite chilly out today ain't it?" Lou offered them a warm smile as he poured his coffee into his cup engaging in small talk with the nice ladies. They had told him about the gossip from weeks prior, sharing small jokes here and there. They ended the conversation talking about a small cafe that had opened down the street from the building, this intrigued Louis, he was in desperate need of a quiet spot to focus on his new piece of writing, "Romance in London". Louis hated talking or even thinking about the idea of being in love, not because he thought it was cheesy but because he himself has never felt something with someone other than small hookups in the last few years.

    As the day grew shorter Louis continued to push through the week, the weekend was soon approaching and he was excited to finally try the new cafe down the street.

"What's the report on the romance section of the paper Louis?" his partner, Liam had asked him during their meeting. Louis had met Liam shortly after he graduated high school, they clicked instantly with their love of short writing and books, they soon created the idea of building a magazine that revolved around everyday life, almost like a blog, they named it, "Banter Corner".

Louis had looked up from his papers and huffed quietly to himself distraught with the little to no work typed, "If I'm being honest mate, I have nothing, maybe it's the way I'm just not interested in romance." Louis admitted almost feeling sorry for himself in a pathetic way. Liam laughed a tad as he fixed his tie and looked down at Louis' pages, "Maybe this is a way for you to actually get your name out on the market Lou. When was the last time you had any touch between you and another person in a non-professional manner?" Liam had asked shifting his hands through Lous notes.

"Maybe last spring.." Louis recalled twiddling with the hem of his shirt noticing Liam look up at him with a cocked eyebrow, "You're kidding right?" He had asked Louis in disbelief, while the small blue-eyed boy just shook his head admitting to what he had said, "Go out tonight, talk to people, mingle, its time." Liam encouraged before patting his mates back, "Have a good rest of your night mate and I mean it, get out this weekend, I'm assigning that to you." They both shared a laugh and Louis sat back thinking to himself. Was he really that big of a coward? He rested his head against the conference table and let a deep sigh escape his lips, "Why me?" could be heard coming out of his small mouth as he began to pack his belongings up and called for a cab home.
-
I haven't written in AGES it feels so good to be back writing again. I'm open to plot requests, ideas, etc. I hope you enjoy the book I have BIG ideas.
- rae