Chapter Ten [Devon]

Chapter 10

Devon

Picking her up and feeling her content makes me feel bigger than I am. I walk us back into my room and softly bite down on her neck making her giggle.

"No more hickeys, Devon." She cups my face, bringing my attention to her smiling lips.

I groan because I've enjoyed leaving my mark. "I wasn't," I lie.

Giggling again, her dark eyes sparkle and she shakes her head, "Liar."

Dropping her on my bed, I take my shirt off in one swift move. Walking over to her I lean over to grab the hem of her shirt and she doesn't even try to stop me. She's not wearing a bra and my dick presses against my jeans harder. I don't know why she feels like she's less than my exes when here she is sitting perfectly beautiful on my bed.

"Devon, I'm a second away from getting shy if you keep staring." She leans over to unbuckle my jeans with quick hands.

Chuckling, I brush her hair behind her ear with my fingertips. She looks up at me when she pulls down on my jeans and lets them drop. Her dark eyes sparkle up at me smiling. I feel my heart warm up to her.

"You're beautiful." I tell her as her I notice how her chest moves up and down from breathing heavily. Her big doe eyes look at me with desperations and it makes my dick flex in front of her.

Her smile gets bigger, "Are you saying that because I'm about to suck your cock?"

She holds me in her palms and before I even get to argue, her hot mouth is on me. She twirls her tongue on my tip before taking me in as much as she can while her hands twist up and down my shaft. My head spins with how good it feels. I don't know if to thank the lord she knows how.

It's almost embarrassing how fast she's making me feel like I'm ready to come. Each time she pulls all the way back and does something with her tongue on the tip of my dick, I feel like I'm ready to blow. I wouldn't mind marking her chest with my come. 

"Fuck." I groan, trying to hold myself back.

Just when I think I have gained some control she starts taking me in as much as she can and quickly while sucking. I can feel myself hit the back of her throat and she keeps going.

Pulling back I warn her, "I'm about to cum, Little Dove." My voice sounds hoarse and raspy as I straighten my back, feeling the familiar overwhelming feeling consume me.

She doesn't even flinch. She just looks up at me through her lashes. Moaning while she's sucking me. It vibrates through me and undoes me. I warn her and she pulls back, making me cum all over her beautiful fucking tits. I'm shocked and amazed at the same time. 

My cum spread all over her makes me dick flex again like it's ready for another round. It makes me want to mark her as mine all night. 

"Wow. Look at that smile. It's so nice." She teases me as her hands flatten on my abs.

Pulling her up to stand makes me smile wider, "Shy, my ass." 

The sound of her giggling and hearing her so happy because of me is so new and I can't get enough of it. Turning her around and pressing her to me, I kiss her temple while I make work of taking off her jeans. Kissing her bare shoulder I decide she might not want hickeys in visible places so I plan on leaving her some hidden ones. Just for me.

*

Picking up the phone that's been going off for the past ten minutes, I swipe my finger on the screen. Only the person on the other end doesn't even give me a chance to answer and say hello.