Chapter Eight [Devon]

Chapter 8

Devon

I've stopped by my sister's music studio to annoy Win while she works before she goes home. Each time that I've stopped by and asked her what plans she has for later, it's always school so I refrain from asking her to spend the night with me again.

She started to FaceTime me whenever she's done with school for the night, which wasn't the same, but I like hearing and seeing her cheery voice and face. 

When Friday finally rolls around, she FaceTimed me while getting a bag ready. She told me to pick her up because she was spending the weekend with me. I didn't even make sure if I had food in my fridge for her to eat before I was out the door to pick her up.

If those are the kinds of shots she's going to be calling, I can't really complain.

After spending Friday night in bed with her. Her friends called her to invite her to a party today and now we're parking up to the beach house I know is full of drunks. I had to text Cruz about it since I know he's going to want to party.

I've also noticed Jake text Win a few times yesterday and she's ignored each one. If he's here at this fucking party, I made it a point to leave more noticeable hickeys on her this time. She didn't try to hide them this time though.

She's wearing a white spaghetti strapped shirt tucked in some super tight light blue jeans that look like they're painted on. If those pants didn't show off every sexy curve of hers, her damn fucking heels make her look like a fucking sex goddess with perfectly shaped legs and ass. Her long hair just teases me to pull it while I take her up against the wall.

Everyone at this fucking party seems to know her and stops her to say 'hi.'

Wrapping an arm around her waist from behind her and pulling her against my body, I lean down to whisper in her ear, "I see you're little Ms. Popular."

She chuckles softly when we make our way towards the kitchen, "What can I say? I'm a social butterfly. I like my wings."

Chuckling with her, I watch her bend down to open the cooler and get two beers. I feel someone lightly touch my arm, only to turn and meet the brown eyes I'd wish I didn't have to see again.

Lucy's wearing a short black dress with her dark hair perfectly styled, "Can I talk to you?" She says in her soft voice.

I look over to see Win looking at me curiously holding the two beers in her hands.

Shaking my head, I pull Win in my arms again, "Nope."

I see her glare at Win before I pull her away and outside to the backyard beach where most everyone is. I almost want to groan when I see Jake sitting with a couple of guys and a few girls around him. He immediately sees us, but his smile slowly drops when his eyes shift to my arm around Win.

Win looks up at me with a pout, "Can we stay here on the deck? I have heels on and I don't feel like taking them off right now."

Leaning down to peck her pouting lip, I pull back and smile, "Whatever you want, linda. But I can hold your heels if you change your mind."

Taking a sip from her beer, she slightly frowns, "What does, linda mean?"

Smirking, I answer, "Cute." Her cheeks start to get a pink tint. 

We're interrupted by high-pitched squealing and Win's eyes widen and she also squeals excitedly when two girls wrap her up into a group hug. Forcing her out of my hold.

One has short blonde hair and is shorter than Win with green eyes and she's wearing a long red sundress. She looks effortlessly beautiful, but I can see the effort she put in to look that way. Her other friend has caramel-colored hair and it's not as long as Win's, but it's long and really curly. Her brown eyes sparkle in the moonlight under her heavy make-up, she's wearing a short cream-colored sundress and she certainly screams out to want attention.