Continual Of Chapter 4.

He looks at me when I say that and like maybe he can’t believe I said that. He has been with her for a year and he can’t just erase those feelings he has for her. He could have maybe thought that she might be the one for him cause he chose her and no one chose her for him unlike me. 

“ let’s go and have breakfast before I take you home” 

“ I’ll eat at home ” 

“ baby I… ” 

“ at what time did they show up? ” 

“ around 8 am, mom kept calling and ignored her calls then Lebo called and I figured that she’s with her and I was right. I let them in, I didn’t think they’ll stay for long and make noise and wake you up. I asked them to leave then I went to take a quick shower and when I came  back they were still there, I’m sorry. ” 

“ you should stop apologizing for your mother  and her actions ” 

“ I’m sorry Lebo talked to you that way, she doesn’t know you and she’s being influenced by my mother and aunt. ” 

“ she’s a grown ass woman and not a child. She hates me cause I’m about to take her man away from her ” 

“ are you saying yes to going ahead with the wedding? ” 

“ I have to tell my mom first and she has to tell the whole family ” 

“ it’s going to be okay, don’t worry ” he says taking my hand and kissing it. 

“ I think we should stay away from each other until you have sorted out your situation with your girlfriend ” 

“ I told you I’m not going until I know you’re feeling better ” 

“ I am better ” 

“ no you’re not and you know it. Water can’t be hurting your skin and steam coming out of your skin it is not normal. You need to talk to your mother and tell her what happened. ” 

“ yeah I will ” his phone rings and he ignores it. “ don’t ignore her ” 

“ I’m here with you now, I don’t need to entertain someone else. ” 

“ she did nothing wrong sthembiso and you saying that you made love to me really hurt her ” 

“ It doesn’t matter cause that’s what I wanted to do to you ” he says looking at me seriously, I shake my head. 

“ don’t say that ” 

“ you know it’s the truth but I’m respecting your wishes. ”my phone rings and it s a landline number. 

“ hello?, yes this is she… .really?, oh ok I’ll come thank you ” then a text message pings and it’s my bank notification. “ the money has been deposited ” 

“ I saw mine when mom called ” 

“ it was the lawyer’s assistant and she has asked me to come to the office and to sign my title deed forms so the house can be in my name and then I’ll only need to go change the car to my name at the traffic department.” 

“ well then let’s go. ” 

“ I’ll  go tomorrow ” 

“ okay I’ll take you ” I nod. We finally get home and he stops the car outside the gate. “ is anyone home? ” 

“ no, they are at work ” 

“ can I come in and get some breakfast? ” 

“ sthembiso… ” being alone in the house with him is really not a good idea cause I swear I’m this close to letting him touch me like that.