Continual of Chapter 16

To say that I’m happy that sandile is back is an understatement because I’m delighted. I realise now that yes I did love him but the kind of love I feel sthembiso is nothing compared to what I felt for him. I used to imagine what it would be like to see him again but I never thought that it could happen.. He’s my best friend and I love him like a brother.

I wonder how thembeka and my family slept because I havent talked to them since last night. I know sthembiso is not really happy with me going to see thembeka but I hope her intensions are pure and she’s not here to cause trouble for me. I want sthembiso to understand that I can make my own decisions and if I am wrong well then I will learn from them. He has to believe in my decisions and trust me. Thandiswa is with me and sandile has left to his “ home ” to rest. I am so hungry and I want pap and  ' amathumbo ‘ with paprika. My favourite. The last time I ate that was when sthembiso took me to the taxi rank. The first time he actually had a conversation with me.

Little did I know that it was the day our lives were going to change forever and I will fall madly in love with him. The things we have gone through in such a short space of time is crazy. I feel like I have known sthembiso for a very long time. My Alpha. It suits him and I can’t wait to have him back home again.

“ we are here. ” thandiswa says parking outside my parents gate. I have her the directions to my parents house.

“ can I ask you something? ”  she sighs.

“ sandile told me that he told you about us. He also told me that you asked if there was a change that he could be human and would he take it and he said no. ”

“ how do you feel about that? ” I look at her. She’s looking out the window and seems to be thinking deep. “ thandiswa? ”

“ I heard you lwandle. I don’t want to sound like I am selfish but lwandle I really wish for it to happen. I want to have kids with him. Have a family with him and if anyone could convince him to do it, it’s you.”

“ I understand and I want you too guys to have a family. I wish he was human too. ”

“ you know he still loves you?. ”

“ and I love him too like a brother. He is your mate and I have my own mate. ”

“ still lwandle. Sometimes I feel like he doesn’t want to be human because maybe he wouldn’t know what to do with himself around you. ”

“ Thandiswa please do not worry about me. Even if that does happen nothing will ever happen between us. Did he tell you that he never touched me? ”

“ touched you how? ” she asks confused and I raise my eye brow. “ you mean you and him never had sex? ”

“ Ever. He has never touched me like that. ”

“ wow he never told me. ”

“ sandile loves you thandiswa and I think you love him too so please do not hurt him. ”

“ I will not my Luna. ” I roll my eyes at her. We step out of the car and walk through the gate and go inside the house. I knock twice then get in. We hear laughter coming from the sitting room and we go there. I tell my wolf to open my spiritual ears so I can hear what they are saying. I know what I’m doing is wrong because I am invading their privacy but I need to know if everything is all right. Millie is suspicious of thembeka, she’s not sure about her and my mom feels sorry for thembeka. I try to read thembeka's thoughts but there’s a wall between us like she’s blocking me. I look at thandiswa.. “ can you read thembeka’s thoughts? ” she looks at me weirdly.

“ I forget that you can just get in someone’s head and read their thoughts. You are the only one who can read people’s thoughts lwandle not us or anyone. ” right I forgot.