Chapter 6.

We are outside my gate at home and I must say I didn’t want to leave. I wanted to spend the night with her but I don’t want to disrespect mom like that even though she knows what is going on. 

“ what are you thinking about? ” 

“ that I didn’t want to leave your place. ” he smirks 

“ I know baby but tomorrow we are going to have all day together ” 

“ with Millie ” 

“ tell her to go visit her boyfriend or something, she will come some other time. ” 

“ I will do that but she might be upset. ” 

“ she will get over it. ” we laugh. 

“ I need you to go and get the house keys and bring the car here cause I don’t want to deal with your mother. ” 

“ you can’t avoid her forever baby, you have to stand up to her and show her that you are not afraid of her or else she’s going to think that she can do anything and say anything to you. ” 

“ I know but I want you there with me, I’m going to ask my uncle to accompany me to your parents house. ” 

“ ok baby, it’s late. Go inside ” 

“ aren’t you going to come in and have supper with us? ” 

“ I have to go and see dad, I have to talk to him about the things your mom brought back and what is the way forward after that. ” 

“ I already agreed sthembiso shouldn’t that be enough?, I mean we don’t have to get married like now right? ” 

“ what are saying lwandle?, are you having second thoughts? ” 

“ no I’m not, it’s just that I thought maybe we could get married next year. ” he frowns 

“ we are getting married next month lwandle and then you will move to Pretoria with me. I need you to call the wedding planner and tell her that next month the wedding is continuing and she must go ahead with the plans. ” 

“ ok I will but mom still has to talk to my uncles and after what your mom did, they might not agree. ” 

“ your uncles are traditional man baby and they will be mad cause they have every right to be but at the end they will agree. ” 

“ I’ll talk to mom now. ” 

“ did you tell her about what happened? ” 

“ no ” I shake my head. 

“ lwandle that was serious and please tell her now when you get in baby ” 

“ I promise I will. ” 

“ ok baby ” he gets out of the car and comes in my side and opens the door for me. I get out and close it and he engulfs me in his arms with his bear hug and I hug him tight and breath him in. 

“ I will see you tomorrow then? ” 

“  tomorrow baby ” he claims my mouth and give me a deep kiss that leaves me panting then steps back. “ I can’t wait to make love to you and fuck you baby. ” he kisses my cheek then opens the gate for me. I smile and wave goodbye to him and he gets in his car and leaves. I get in the kitchen smiling touching my lips. 

“ hmmm lwandle. ” I look up and she’s sitting and drinking a glass of wine. 

“ sawubona mama ” ( good evening mama ) 

“ sit down my child and let’s have a talk. ” it’s never a good thing when your parent says those words to you. 

“ did I do something wrong mama? ”