CH 2:A New found Spark

Previously on Claws and Lightning,

(Y/N): If you really wanna be a hero, then don't lose that spirit.

Midoriya: Zerachan, Thank you!

Bakugo: 'I'M GONNA ROAST THAT DAMN CAT ONE DAY! HIM AND DEKU!'

(Y/N) P.O.V

'I told Midoriya not to lose that for being a hero, kinda funny given that I could care less for this whole hero nonsense. Big sis Pixie and the others to get me to see the good sides to a hero, but honestly I'm just not convinced. After reading a few comics of past heroism, I realized that they don't make heroes like they used to anymore. I figured being a cop or a detective would suit me more anyway'.

Narrator

As Zeraora strolled to the nearest audio shop, his ears caught the sound of sudden and loud explosion, however for some reason the explosion rang as something familiar to him, so he headed towards the its direction hoping his ears was only playing tricks on him

(Y/N): 'I made a b-line to where that sound was coming from, on my there I noticed a hoard of civilians standing in one place. It obvious that there's a villain present but what I saw was worse. Bakugo was captured while also struggling against the villain, who looked to have some kind of slime-based quirk'.

'While that's going on, I overheard the 'heroes' taking about waiting for some else to reach the scene. There were a least 4 'Pros' and the best thing they can do is wait'!

'A part of me felt annoyed and absolutely disgusted, Heroes are meant to save others but these guys despite how they go on about their skills and powers couldn't do a damn thing'! I was so deep in thought until' . . .

Narrator

In a moment of panic and fear, the attention of everyone present was shifted to Midoriya, who with no warning brazenly ran into the scene attempting the save his fellow classmate. Zeraora was especially shocked by this sudden course of action,  the heroes began to question the boy's action and others were verbally reprimanding his reckless behavior. The Tiger-like boy's aggravation reached a boiling point, to where he can no longer stand by and let this continue.

In one swift motion Zeraora lunged into the scene faster than anyone could react, and grabbed Midoriya with one hand and with his other hand laced with electricity delivered a blinding punch to the gelatinous villain, staggering and simultaneously loosening his hold on Bakugo for a brief moment, but for Zeraora it more then sufficient. With the villain momentarily staggered, Zeraora jumped away with Bakugo and Midoriya in hand.

To the surrounding on lookers Zeraora's actions was so fast, so instant that no could deduce what had transpired. With his classmates away from harm Zeraora noticed that the slime villain had turned his attention to attempting to capture him instead. With his claws sharpened Zeraora prepared for incoming attack, however his ear twitched as he picked up the presence of another.

All Might: How shameful of me! To think that I had just dismissed an aspiring youth of his dreams, and to stand there incapable of enforcing my own words!

However it's alright now! 

Why?!

Because I AM HERE!!

Zeraora's eyes widen as his senses warned him to brace for incoming force of the Symbol of Peace's tremendous might.

All Might: DETROIT SMASH!! 

With a mighty roar, All Might threw a punch of such inhuman strength completely subduing the villain, the aftermath of which caused small rain cloud form.

Moments later.

(Y/N): 'All might was currently being hounded by the media, Bakugo and I were being praised by the heroes, but I noticed Midoriya was being reprimanded for his "reckless actions" they said'.

'The praising of the felt more like insults in my ears, when one of said something about me being his sidekick I gave him a quick punch in the gut, and casually walked away as he fell to knees'. 

'No one tried to follow me, and as I made my way home new resolved sparked in my mind'.

Timeskip to the Pussy Cats' land

Pixie-Bob: Y/N! I saw what happened in the news today, you alright, are you hurt?!

'I nodded to let her know I just fine'.

Pixie-Bob: Oh thank god! Please don't scare me like that again!

'Again, I nodded'. 

'While on my way to my room, I replayed the events that happened to today in my mind. Most 'Heroes' being nothing but talk and fame-hungry idiots in costumes. Realizing that villains aren't afraid of 'heroes', their only afraid of All Might. At some point All Might won't be around anymore. More people could end like how I used to be, before I met the Pussy Cats'. 

'So my mind was set I not just gonna for being a 'hero' I plan to become a Force of Nature. And there's only one place where I can make that happen'.

(Y/N): Big sis Pixie!

Pixie-Bob was caught by surprise for a moment, Zeraora rarely speaks openly, however when he does it is usually sign that he has something important to say.

Pixie-Bob: What is it little brother?😦

(Y/N): I'm going to UA 😠!

Author Speaking:

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, next time we'll covering the (Y/N) Zeraora during the UA Entrance Exam.

StormBreaker2k1 out