Chapter 2: First day at UA/Battle Training

*Let's start this one when Deku is about to open the door to class 1a and figure out who his class mates are.*

Deku's POV

'Please don't let Kachan be in this class! Maybe we're in different classes hopefully we are in different classes. Hopefully Ochako is in this class with me she's really nice too.' I think to myself as I open up the door and see Kachan yelling at the blue haired boy then they see and the blue hair boy comes up to me.

"Hello I am Tenya Ilda it is a pleasure to meet you! Also you figured out the second part of the exam I must admit you're a far superior student than me!" Ilda tells me while I'm just thinking that I didn't even know about the second part.

"Well actually I didn't even know about the second part of the exam. I just saw that she needed help so I went in and destroyed the 0 pointer." I say this and out of the corner of my eye I can feel everyone staring at us.

"Hey I recognize that messed up hair! Hi Izuku I guess were in the same class together this should be really fun!" Ochako screens while pumping her fist into the air.

"If your here to make friends then you might as well leave. It took you 8 seconds to shut up that's not gonna work time is precious. Hello I'm Shoto Aizawa your teacher. Put these on and head outside." Mr. Aizawa says while pulling out some gym uniforms from his sleeping bag.

*Once we finish getting dressed we go and see him outside.*

"Today we will do a quirk assessment test and no we're not going to orientation so don't ask. Midoriya you managed to get the most villain and hero points in the entrance exam. What was your highest softball throw in middle school?" Mr Aizawa tells me so I respond with 79 meters and he told me to use my quirk.

"Okay I got this!" I say as I charge up 40% of One For All Full Cowling that puts quite a lot of strain on my body. I ended up getting 736 meters which everyone got quite excited over.

"We can use our quirks this is gonna be so fun! Woahh 736 meters this is really cool I'm so excited" Two people said which agravates Mr. Aizawa.

"Is this is fun for you okay how about. The person who gets last place over all of the exams will be expelled effective immediately!" Everyone tried to argue with Mr. Aizawa but he didn't budge he even considered expelling the two last people.

* On all of the test I use One For All 40% Full Cowling. On the 50 meter dash I got 1.02 seconds, Grip test and got 638 kilograms, standing long jump I completely jumped over it, side to side jumps I was able to do 147, sit ups I did the most by far, seated toe touch I did pretty good, and in the long distance run I was the first to finish by far.*

"Midoriya your holding back aren't you?" Mr Aizawa asked me while everyone looked at me with confusion.

"W-What no I'm not I'm giving it my all in these test." I told him but he saw right through my lie so tied me up in his scarf and threatened to expel me if I held back at all.

"OKAY YOU WANT TO SEE ALL I HAVE?! MAKE SURE YOU ALL HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!!!" I yell towards them while going to the ball throw and using 100% of One For All in my arm causing massive wind pressure to come off after I throw it but braking my arm and get infinity because I sent it out of orbit.

"That's all I have but now I'm a liability! I broke my arm in that throw! So you happy yet?" I asked him clearing pissed off because my arm and everyone is against the wall because of the wind pressure.

"Okay Midoriya you got first place over the exams so go to the nurses office and umm ..... Uraraka go with him you got 11th place also so go help him out and make sure he's okay!" Mr. Aizawa screamed at us as he looked like he felt bad because he was the reason I broke my arm so we start walking.