Cat Noir

"Pound it!" A strange-looking Ladybug and gleeful Cat Noir said. They fist-bumped as I stood and regained my bearings.

"What on earth-..." The last thing I remembered was hiding in the toilets, and an Akuma was coming towards me... "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed. I had never been so distraught. I was finally meeting the two heroes that I had waited to see in person for so long, and I had been the cause for them being here. I had disrupted their (probably very busy) schedules and most likely caused a lot of problems. "Did I hurt either of you? What did I do?"

"You were a very difficult opponent to face," Cat Noir stated.

"I had to use more than one Miraculous," Lady stated, before her earrings and hair comb started flashing and beeping. "But I don't have long before I transform back, bug out!" She used her yo-yo as a grappling hook and swung down from wherever we were. I looked around.

"We're on the Eiffel Tower?" I asked, rushing to the edge.

"Yeah, you wanted to get our attention," Cat Noir replied as he approached me. "And you succeeded." He flirted. I sighed, oblivious. "For Ladybug to have to use another Miraculous to defeat you must've meant your emotions were pretty strong, Stella: Hawk Moth latches on to the most powerful emotions in Paris... are you okay?" He seemed genuinely concerned for me.

"Are you this kind with all the people you save?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"Only if they look as pretty as you," he replied with a wink. I laughed.

I wished the moment would last forever but alas... "Oh gosh, I have to get back to school!"

"Oh, why don't I take you there?" He offered.

"Sure, thanks. It's Francoise Dupont, do you know it?"

"Yes, I do," he replied, giving me his hand. I took it and we leapt into the air.

As we travelled through the city, I noticed many posters featuring the blonde-haired boy from my class; Adrien Agreste was his name. That was why he was so familiar: he was a model!

~

When Cat Noir brought me back to school, he came inside with me, just to make sure I was safe. "Alya!" I exclaimed upon seeing her.

"She was with you before, it looks like Ladybug's Minibugs brought everyone who was under your control back to where they were before," Cat Noir explained.

"Stella! Cat! Mind posing for the blog?" Alya asked as she took out her phone.

"Sure!" We replied. He put his arm around me and I smiled at the camera before Miss Bustier asked us to head back to our seats. Cat Noir turned to leave but I grabbed his arm.

"Will I see you again?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Maybe," he discreetly kissed my hand and hurried off.

"Hey, where's Adrien?" Someone asked. We all headed back to our seats, and I greeted Ivan.

"Sorry! I was hiding in the toilets," Adrien exclaimed as he hurried into the classroom and to his seat.

"Oh, Adrien," Alya began, jokingly, "Stella doesn't have a real dragon!" We all started laughing and Miss Bustier set some tasks for us to do, handing me a book to do my work in. Maybe moving here was a good idea after all.