Revealer

"Master Fu? I'm Stella, nice to meet you," I greeted, taking the Miraculous and shaking his hand.

"Ladybug, who has been akumatized this time?"

"Adrien." She replied. Master Fu gasped.

"Both of you; go! Before it is too late."

"But I can't get a hold of Cat Noir." Lady panicked.

"Uncia will be able to help you - but you will need Stella too." He stated. What did that mean? I put on the belt and transformed, and we rushed out of the building.

~~~~~

On our way back to Francoise Dupont, we saw Adrien on the top of a building, blasting civilians so that they stood and declared their secrets. "You should think yourselves lucky!" He shouted to them, "I'm not allowed to reveal my secret!" He was being too similar to Cat Noir for me to continue to think it was a coincidence. I looked at Ladybug, she can't have known his identity; if she did she wouldn't have tried to contact him. I climbed up the side of the building and stood right in front of Adrien. "Do you know who I am, Adrien?" I asked him calmly.

"I'm not Adrien; I'm Revealer!" He hissed. I folded my arms, waiting for him to reply to my question. "You're Uncia. And you're not going to defeat me! Maybe once I get Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses, I'll get yours, too. Or maybe... I'll just take them now!" He reached for me but I blocked his arm and took a shuriken from my belt, holding it close to his face as I pushed him onto his back. He tried to send out a blast with his free arm but I dropped the shuriken (which magnetised back to my belt) and grabbed his wrist, pinning it to the roof. I looked up at Ladybug:

"Don't worry, I've got thi-" or at least, I thought I did: I didn't know that Revealer could send out blasts from his feet. It didn't hit me, luckily, but its force sent me backwards; I nearly fell off the roof. "Revealer, I need to tell you something, can you please stop trying to fight me?" A neon magenta, mask-shaped glow appeared in front of his face: Hawk Moth was talking to him.

"I just wanna find out what she wants to say." He said after a pause. Suddenly, Ladybug snuck up behind him and threw her yo-yo at him, wrapping him up tightly in the cord. He struggled to break free; falling back against the roof again in the process. Ladybug put her foot on his chest to keep him down, holding the yo-yo like a dog's lead (leash).

"I think the Akuma is in his ring," Ladybug stated. I hurried over to him and slipped it off his finger. It flashed green. If I had any doubt before, I was certain now: Adrien was Cat Noir and this was his Miraculous. Ladybug watched as I pinched it.

"It's not an Akuma," I stated, putting his ring back on.

"Let me go!" He shouted. I asked Ladybug to give me her yo-yo. She gave me a shocked expression.

"Please," I began, "let me talk to him." She thought for a moment before handing it to me. I kneeled on the slate roof to talk to Adrien. I whispered in his ear; "I'm Stella." I sat up to look at his face: his red eyes were widened: I'd done it. "Can you tell me where you Akuma is, please?" He gulped, before nodding. I only hoped that Hawk Moth hadn't heard what I'd said.

"Shoes," he stated. I pulled them both from his feet and tore them. Sure enough: that was where they had been; no longer the green trainers Adrien always wore, but blood-red boots.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

~~~

After Ladybug had fixed everything, Adrien was sitting in front of me on the roof (I was kneeling). Ladybug stood next to us. "Uh... what happened?" He asked, moving his hand to his head.

"You were akumatized," I stated sadly. Ladybug's earrings began beeping.

"Will you take him back to school?" She asked me. I nodded, picking him up (bridal style) in my arms.

On our way back to school, I managed to get a chance to speak to Adrien properly, but then I realised: he loved the Stella me, not the Uncia me. I'd have to tell him another time. "Cat Noir was MIA today," I said to him.

"Well, you seem to have done a great job without him," he replied glumly. Why did he feel so useless?

"When... when you were akumatized, I told you something," I began, "do you have any recollection of what it was?" I asked him. I wanted to tell him so badly; now I knew how he felt about being Cat Noir.

"No..." he replied. I sighed: there wasn't much I (as Uncia) could do to cheer him up.

~~~~~

When we arrived back at Francoise Dupont, I put him carefully on the ground, before turning and leaving. "Hey, Uncia!" He called after me. I whipped around to look at him. "Thanks." I smiled;

"You're welcome."

The rest of the school day was dull and, in spite of my efforts, I didn't get a chance to speak to Adrien alone. The only thing that helped to cheer me up was Blitzz, who stayed hidden impeccably when we weren't alone. "Stella," Adrien said to me as we left the school building.

"Yeah?"

"That's a nice belt," he complimented. He seemed to bite his lip as he looked at that area. I thanked him and he asked if I was free later. I decided to lighten the mood with a joke:

"Hmm, yeah; Cat Noir is coming over at around five. We're going to sit on my balcony and talk and cuddle..." I flirted. Adrien went red in the face.

"I-I'll make sure he turns up," he stammered. I winked at him before turning around, whipping my long hair behind me as I strutted down the street.

Adrien's POV

I hadn't told her that I would be meeting her later... maybe she figured out my identity? Hang on, that new belt... no one gets a new belt in the middle of the day. Perhaps I hadn't spotted it. Nevertheless, I was happy that I could see her as Cat - where we could be romantic...