Rose Petals

Cat Noir was standing atop the Liberty, posing and smiling for Alya's camera, and the excited teenagers who stood beneath him. When he saw me, he leapt down and handed me a beautiful red rose from- "where did you get that?" I asked, laughing as I took it.

"A belt has its perks," he winked at me. "I'm glad to see you again, Stella."

"But what are you doing here? Has someone been Akumatized or..?"

"I'm just doing my rounds; you can't be too careful," he said. I wondered what Adrien would think of this! Although, he couldn't join us - I didn't want to upset him...

"Hey, Cat Noir, before you go; I have a friend named Adrien, he was supposed to be here but he wasn't allowed out. I was wondering if you could..." I thought for a moment, before taking a pen from my pocket and asking Marinette for a page from her notebook. She handed it to me. "Thanks, Nino turn around," he did so, and I leaned on his back to write a note for Adrien:

Hey, I didn't want you to feel left out, but Cat Noir turned up. All I wanted to say is I think that you were right, you're the greatest friend ever! ~Stella xx :)

I took a petal from the rose and put it in the paper, before folding it thrice and handing it to Cat Noir, "could you give this to him for me, please?" I asked. He smiled:

"Sure!" He took it and turned to leave.

"Do you know where he lives?" Alya asked him.

"The Agreste Mansion, of course," he chuckled. Which was fair enough; Adrien wasn't exactly just a pretty face; he and his father were well-known in Paris - it would make sense that the feline hero would know where he lived.
When Cat Noir was out of sight I turned back to my friends to find that they were all staring at me, giddy. "What?" I asked innocently, oblivious to their obvious expressions.

"Stella X Cat." Alya stated, before practically shoving her phone into my face; a video was playing:

"So, what brings you here, Cat Noir?" Alya asked. He was spinning his tail-belt in his hands.

"I'm here to see someone rather special." He replied, before looking around dramatically, "has anyone seen her?"

"I wonder who that would be," Nino joked quietly to Alya.

"If you tell us who she is, we can answer your question," Alix stated, folding her arms.

"Well, she's about 5'7 with light blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes that dazzle in the sunlight..." he looked away as he spoke, as if reminiscing.

"That's Stella!" Alya announced.

"Maybe... would you do me a favour Alya and not post this; if it doesn't end well I'd rather not be publicly humiliated." He asked sheepishly.

"Sure thing."
With that, the video ended. My eyes were widened and my heart was beating, my face was heated up and I was probably blushing madly. "He- he said not to post it!" I exclaimed.

"Exactly; he didn't say anything about not showing you," Alya replied casually, pocketing her phone.

"Oh gosh," I put my hands on my face, nearly stabbing myself with the rose's thorns - my face had heated up so much from blushing that I could've sworn I burnt my hands.

"Don't worry, Stella," Marinette soothed, a hand on my shoulder. I uncovered my eyes. "Things were a bit difficult for Luka and I at first; I was too shy to admit my feelings for him." She put her arms around her boyfriend and he kissed her head.

"Yeah, and Alya and I hadn't even thought about being together until Ladybug locked us in a cage in a zoo!" Nino added. Alya had told me of this vaguely over message when I was back in Italy. "She did it to protect us," he stated. I smiled as he and Alya hugged one another.

Ivan spoke next: "Mylene was shocked at first because I wrote a song for her that she didn't understand, but she read the lyrics and-..."

"...I realised that it was a confession, and I felt the same way," Mylene replied, subconsciously touching the crossbones badge on her beanie, before wrapping her arms around her boyfriend.

"Even Marc and Nathaniel - the writer and artist - found love in one another's work," Marinette added.

"Alright, alright!" I shushed them, "enough with the lovey-dovey stuff, I get it. But as you can see, I don't see Cat Noir on a daily basis so I don't know if it'll really work," I sighed. "Anyway, we came here to have a good time, didn't we?" I was cut off by the loud rumble of a falling building. Oh no. "I think someone's been akumatized," I turned and looked up towards the sound.

"Uhh, I think we should hide!" Marinette suddenly exclaimed, "you guys stay on the boat, I'll go over here!" She exclaimed.

"Is she normally like this?" I whispered to Alya.

Alya laughed, "the word 'normal' isn't in Marinette's vocabulary." I felt bad that we were talking about Marinette like this, and I doubted Luka would take kindly.

"Stop picking on her just because you don't understand her," he stated, right on cue, before rushing off to find her.

Oops, I thought. I followed the others onto the houseboat and undercover. Anarka hurried us to safety.