Part 1

*JAYS POV*

A new year, I thought, a new me. it was time to start a new life. At my school, St Andrews, I was known as the player. I hated it but every girl left me. Miss Joe sad there was a new student, a girl, named Tara. I wanted to make a good impression on her, even though she's the year below me. She move to America because her parents had divorced. Anyway, I was known as the nightmare dressed like a daydream. I was sweet, even "hot" , which my last girlfriend Jessica had said, but sour on the inside. the only friends I'd made where the boys who lived down my road. We had been to the same nursery, primary and now high school. there was only one boy who I actually had respect for, the rest where bullies who played girls more then I supposedly did. I didn't mean to play the girls at our school, you see. it was getting to a sad point at home. I had -or used to- have a brother. he was bipolar and had severe depression and committed suicide last year. He was more than a brother to me, he was my bestfriend. the only one who knew everything. Once we lost him I was devastated. I didn't know what to do. when people, girls, found out at my school they where over sympathetic and asked me out. I didn't feel like it but I had these so called "friends" pressuring me. After one girlfriend, I found this thirst for more, and I really didn't like it. At the end once id had enough of them putting themselves down to get me to praise them, or for them trying to go too far. I told them I would want to break up and the only reply they would have is "but I really liked you..." which actually makes me feel loved, unlike my home. at home it was all about Jacob. no one could be happy. it was like we where trapped in the past. Jacob was the favourite, along with my sister Katrina. I was the outcast of the family. no one really cared -except for maybe Kat. At the end of the relationship it was the only time I felt loved. truly loved.

So I guess I should describe myself. I have brown hair that flops over my eyes unless I gel it into a quiff. my eyes are a bright green colour and I have light brown freckles across my cheeks and over my nose. I used to have a lip ring but didn't like it that much so I exchanged it for a tongue piercing, so I now have a little ball of silver on my tongue. I also have my right ear pierced. But I can't really find anything else to tell.