II || The Night Before

He made his way slowly along the streets not quite sure yet where to go.. or well actually he had an idea. But... could he do that?

He had no other choice. Everywhere else was no option. The shops were closed or too far away. A human wasn't the easiest thing to carry around with you. He gathered his strength, shuffling Minho further up on his back, making his way towards his destination. He was lucky that it was near by.

His apartment.

It was small. One room to be exact. It definitely wasn't made for two people.

The boy heaved the other through the entrance sitting him up against his wardrobe for now. Kneeling right in front of him, it was the first time he could have a closer look. It was when he noticed the wet stains around the corners of the other's eyes, that had almost dried out. But just almost. They were still visible enough to give away the cause. He had been crying, at least at some point of the evening.

‚Maybe that was your reason..' The boy mumbled quietly, wiping the last stains away with his thumb. ‚Now what should I do with you...'

The unconscious boy couldn't stay in that dirty clothes, where alcohol was spilled onto. Well technically he could, but he reckoned that no one volunteered to stay in dirty clothes.

He leaned closer to the other, his hands raising towards his jacket first.

‚I better already think about a good explanation for all of this...' He should, but he had no clue how to explain any of it at all. He couldn't possibly say: We're total strangers but I saw you... I felt sorry for you. I couldn't leave you just like that so instead I brought you to my place... It was totally strange to say that, but it was also the truth about what really happened.

‚This should be fun when you wake up..' He mumbled with a sarcastic laugh.

He carefully pushed his denim jacket off his brought shoulders, gently freeing his hands out of the sleeves. He put it to the side first, as it was the only actually still clean thing that he was wearing, before he turned back to Minho. The boy's hands were already hovering above the hem of his loose, white shirt when he hesitated.

‚I can't believe I'm doing this...'

Nervously nibbling on his bottom lip, he lifted up Minho's shirt, his knuckles slightly brushing his soft, warm skin underneath, while doing so. It wasn't as easy as the jacket to get the shirt off, when the other wasn't cooperating in any way. He just hoped he wouldn't wake him up while doing so, because that situation was almost impossible to explain properly. There was no way, the brunette wouldn't think he was taking advantage of him being drunk and completely passed out..

After freeing his arms one by one, he pulled the shirt up the last bit over his head causing Minho's upper body to fall forward and slump against the boy in front of him. He froze.

‚Please don't wake up...' he whispered, gently resting him against the wardrobe again. When he was sure, that he was sitting securely again -not awake- his eyes travelled down his body. He felt how his breath got stuck slightly in his throat by the sight of the other's well trained and defined chest.. it was no joke.. He hadn't expected at all to find this underneath the clothes.. Taking deep breaths his eyes trailed deeper...

‚Nope... there is no way I will do that...' the boy said under his breath his eyes flicking back up to Minho's face, the only safe spot to look right now.. Compared to the shirt, the stains on the pants were really small... almost nothing at all. The boy turned to face the room again. He couldn't leave the other against the wardrobe all night.