Chapter 25

Quote for the day

Be beautiful in your own way.

Zero

I slowly open my eyes as I felt the pain from all over my body, Fuck. This should be immune with me already, But It still Fucking hurt.

"Fucktards, Hollènth's awake." I heard someone say. All of them Get up and and come near the bed where I'm laying.

"The fuck, Why are you still alive you demented bastard." Kaleb sarcastically said.

"Moron, of course he'll live, He should be thankful that the bullet didn't hit any of his important organs." Hugo said while adjusting his lab caught.

"You have a dept to pay Hollènth, you can treat me with some beer and a lot of grilled meat for saving your ass." I heard Helio said.

"You didn't save him jackass, It was me who saved him from falling down." Demitri said while glaring at Helio.

"Shut it you two, Hollènth have a dept of beer and Grilled meat to all of us tss." Paris said while coldly looking at them.

This demented bastards, Bakit ba nandito ang lahat nang mga to?

"W-where is-"

"We don't have food Hollènth, don't even think about asking one." Ayden said while crossing his arms.

"Moron, The princess. Where is she?" Nanghihinang tanong ko.

"Oh, That Hot Princess-" Trevor didn't even finish his sentence when he caught me looking at him deadly.

"Wanna die?" I asked with dangeous tone.

"Chill Hollènth, jeez your girl is yours." Natatawang suko niya.

"She's with zeke." Paskal said while siting in the sofa and never leaving his loptop.

"What! fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I cursed and tried to stand up.

"Demented Bastard, Stop moving! Your wound are not yet healed! Do you wanna have an infection and die!" Hugo hissed but I just ignored him and sit my ass up.

"Pascal, I need Zeke's location, Pronto." Nahihirapang sabi ko.

"Are you ordering me, Hollènth." Kunot-noong si niya.

"Fuck, just do it!" I'm starting to panick, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!

Zeke's last words suddenly flash through my mind.

I swear kuya, If you don't decide now, You'll never see her again.

That was he's last words to me yesterday. Fuck zeke, What are you planning to do?

"You'll pay me big time, Hollènth." sabi niya at wala pang ilang minuto na may kinalikot sa loptop niya bago nagsalita.

"Found them." Nakahinga ako nang maluwag nang marinig ang sinasabi niya.

"What's the big deal Bud, She's save with zeke, that's for sure." Skyler said calmly, Daze, Venom, Dark, and Light nod to support on what our leader said.  

"I know that Leader bu-" Hindi ko natapos ang sasabihin ko nang makarinig kami nang malutong na mura galing kay Pascal.

"Fuck, I lost them!"

"What d you mean!?" I hissed, Damn it, Zeke! I'm gonna kill you.

"The car that they are using Explode, Fuck."

"What!?" My heart pound so hard because of nervousness.

"Is Akira okay!?" This is the the first time I acted like this.

Fuck, This is all my fault. I tried standing up but Hugo stop me. "Keep calm Hollènth, You can't move more farther, Get your fucking ass healed up first!" He looks serious.

This is Why I fucking hate doctors. They are too obssess on healing, Fuck

"I can't! Akira needs me!" I hissed, fuck I'm getting pissed.

I shove his hand on my shoulder and tried to get up, Si helio naman ang sumubok na apigilan ako pero sinikmuraan ko siya. Akmang ipigil din ang iba But My head suddenly felt dizzy.

"Gomen'nasai.(sorry), But You need to rest. Let us handle this mess for awhile." Rinig kong sabi ni Skyler bago ako tuluyang lamunin ng kadiliman.

____

"Mom, the game is about to start? Where are you?" malambing kong tanong sa mommy ko.

"Look at your back baby." I slowly turn my back and there I saw my mom with the crowds smiling proudly while looking at me.

I got motivated instanly, The game ends and I gave my trophy to my mom. I won in the international chess game.

"I'm so proud of you baby." mom said while smiling at me.

"Thanks mommy." We are riding at the chopper, pauwi na kami galing nang U.S, I'm so happy that my mom came in my game when the chopper suddenly lost out of control even the guy flying it panicked.

Napahawak ako sa upuan nang magsimulang umikot-ikot ang buong chopper na sinasakyan namin. The next thing I know is darkness surrounds me when The chopper hit the ground.

Hinihingal ako napaupo nang mapanaginipan ko nanaman ang ala-alang yun, The reason why my dad hated me so much. The reason why I look like a robot following his every order, Is because I survived.

While my mom, Died.

Tumayo ako at lumabas nang kwarto para kumuha nang tubig. Fuck, It's been years but it still feels so fresh. Parang Nung Iniwan ako ni akira, It's been Two years but damn, It still feels fresh.

Yes, It's been two god damn years and i still can't Find my stubborn princess. Zeke took her and Someone might be helping him cause even the satellites that we are using in the organization They blocked their location.

Zeke is a fucking smart ass, Our last conversation He stated that If I won't decide by my will, then he will take akira.

Princess Akira Zeidy Alexander is just my mission, Nagkataon na nasa pilipinas siya nang Ibigay sakin ni dad ang misyon, The mission is to protect her, from the Triad Her father ask for my dad's help. But looking her from afar wouldn't work dahil napaka tigas ng ulo ng babae, she always follow what she wants, and she always do actions without thinking what might be the consequences are.

So the mission got more difficult, both kings decided to get us two married, as the two Eldest of yhe families and same with royal blood no one would notice it's a mission. But my dad ordered me not fall or get attached with the princess because after the mission I need to let her go, For her to find her true happiness in life.

But she's ruining my plans, I'm good at obeying my father since that incident happen But her smell makes me nuts, Her soft skin are addictive, her voice are music to my ears, and her presence makes my heart wild as fuck. I love bullying her it makes me feel in control with her.

When Zeke took her, Something Darken in my life and i don't know why. I even call all of my circle of friends to help me save her.

Zeke wanted me to disobey my father but I told him I can't. Then he said those last words.

I swear kuya, If you don't decide now, You'll never see her again.

"Oh, Anak. Bakit gising kana ang aga pa ah." Rinig kong sabi ni nanay rita.

Si nanay rita ang kasama Ni mommy na nagpalaki sakin, Si nanay rita ang kasama ko nang magluksa ako sa hospital sa pagkamayay ng mommy ko because dad is mad at me.

"Mag ja-jogging po ako nay." Pilit ang ngiting sabi ko saka uminom ng tubig at nagpa-alam kay nanay.

Hindi ko mapigilang mapaisip habang naliligo ako.

Asan na kaya siya? Is she well? Is she still stubborn? Fuck, I'm getting crazy again.

"Where are you My stubborn princess?"

_______

Sowwy late update, Jusme medyo naging busy🤦, anyway highways enjoy reading Loves🥰