Chapter 30

Quote for the day
If you're looking for that one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror.

Zero

"If you know what's best for you, you'll stay away from me." I said dangerously to the woman infront of me.

Since my father introduced us to each other She became like this, Clingy. Which is I don't like.

She's been trying to flirt with me since yesterday, She even go at my house in the middle of the night and stood naked in front of me, She has a body that some man would want But not me.

I only got insane and amazed to one body.

And that's her body.

Those flawless soft skin, Her thin pouty lips that soft two pinkish mounds on top of her breast not to mention the heaven in between her thighs.

Oh Fuck, I'm having a hard on just by thinking of her, I miss her so much.

"Sweety why don't you just admit that you really like me, look you're already hard, I can cure that for you." Malanding sabi niya.

She was about to Walk near me when I took my gun out from my back and point it at her.

"Didn't I say my words clearly, or you just can't really understand the words that simple?" Walang emosyong sabi ko.

"C-Calm down, I just want to help! And aren't you supposed to protect me! Not point a gun on me." Natatarantang sabi niya saka bahagyang lumayo.

Hindi ko siya sinagot nakahalukipkip siyang lumayo at pumunta sa kabilang upuan ng private plane, Ibinalik ko ang baril ko at Sumandal sa upuan ko saka marahang pumikit.

I tried to forget about Akira but who am I fooling, I can't forget the woman I love.

I now admit that I love her, what I'm feeling and What I'm doing since the day that I met her, the way I acted and everything I did with her shouts out one thing.

That she's beyond Important to me.

No matter how hard I deny it, The truth about my feelings for her will always be revealed.

And I don't want to stop myself from loving her, Since that incident happened Akala ko wala nang magiging rason pa para sumaya ako ulit.

But then she came, My princess.

But shit happens zeke took her and I still can't find myself to disobey my father, I don't also know what my father is thinking but one thing is for sure.

I know that he's still blaming me for what happened to mom, And I'm not denying it, yes It's my fault.

She died because of me.

And I have to suffer, but If I saw akira again, hindi ko alam kung kaya ko pang sundin ang utos ng ama ko.

She's like a forbidden fruit that I should not pick and eat.

Nang makalapag ang eroplano hindi ko na hinintay ang kasama ko at agad na bumaba, Baka mapatay ko lang siya nang wala sa oras.

Nadatnan ko si Daze na nasa labas ng airport at hinihintay ako, Daze is actually my Butler. Magkasama na kami simula nung bata pa.

Hindi kagaya nang ibang mga kaibigan namin na nakasama namin sa organization.

Sa aming pito na magkakasama sa Band Dalawa lang talaga kami ni Skyler ang Black lord.

While the rest Has their Own agenda kung bakit sila nagpapanggap na Black lord to Protect the real ones.

Venom, Raegan, Dark, light and the others They are all protectors of the Black lords. In the organization we call them The Ippótes. (Knights)

Sean is Próta, (first) It was pass by generation and Now Sean is the Leader.

Skyler is défteros, (Second)

And I'm trítos, (Third)

We didn't meet the other members yet, we assume that venom, dark, Reagan, and light knows because they came in the organization back then to say that They will be the representatives of the other supposed to be black lords.

It was acquired by the former black lords of the organization kaya agad kaming naniwala, Ilang taon na din kami na magkakasamang lahat.

If I can calculate it properly almost Ten years, Hindi kami magkakasama sa misyon but we do tag along when there's a Training.

And for that Ten years walang alitan o ano mang masama sa pagitan ng bawat isa lahat kami may tiwala na sa isat-isa at nagtuturingan na kaming lahat bilang isang pamilya.

"The flight attendant said you are with someone." Kalmadong sabi niya at pumasok sa sasakyan.

"She have a feet, i bet she can walk." Walang emosyong sabi ko at sumakay din sa kotse.

Natatawa naman niyang binuhay ang makina at nagsimulang magmaneho.

___

"Are you ready to go man? Sasabayan mo ba ang Fiancee mo?" Tanong ni Daze sa kabilang linya.

"No, fetch her at the hotel, susunod ako sa Restaubar." Nang matapos nag sinabi ko binaba ko na kaagad ang tawag at nagbihis.

"Aalis ka ulit anak?" Tanong ni nanay rita nang makita akong pababa ng hagdan.

"Opo nay, baka po gabihin ako mauna na po kayong kumain." Magalang na sabi ko bago tuluyang pumunta sa pintuan at lumabas sa penthouse.

I don't know why I'm feeling Uneasy, it feels like something is going to happen, I don't think it's bad because I seem like a little bit excited and I don't know why.

Nakita kong nakasimagot si Amia sa parking lot na naghihintay habang nasa tabi niya si Daze na seryosong nakatingin sa padating na sasakyan ko.

"You can go home now man, I can manage to get home on my own." Sabi ko kay daze at nakipag fist bump. Tumango naman siya at umalis gamit ang ducati 959 panigale.

Seryoso pa din ang mukha ko nang makababa ng sasakyan. Hindi ko nalang pinansin ang pag kapit ni Amia sakin dahil madami na ding tao.

I heard the emcee as he called our names, malakas na palakpakan ng mga tao ang sumalubong samin.

Camera flashing everywhere, tss too much media, Ibinigay sakin ng emcee ang Microphone reason for them to be silence.

"Thank you all for co-" Hindi ko na natuloy ang sasabihin ko nang mah batang umiyak sa bandang left sides na may mga VIP table.

My eyes landed on the most beautiful woman that I have ever saw, She's wearing a red Fitted Gown while holding a Beautiful baby.

The person that I've been looking for almost two years, The person who lighten up my dark world.

My precious princess, My akira.