Chapter 34

Quote for the day
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.

Zero

"I love you akira Zeidy Alexander." My heart is pounding so hard as I say those words.

"W-What did you say?" She asked stuttering, I can't see her face because I looked away when I saw her shocked reaction.

This is the first time that I confessed to a woman that's why I really feel shy doing things like this.

"I won't repeat myself." My cheeks feels hot, last time I felt this was when Akira gladly gave me the most precious thing in her life and when she said that Alastair is mine.

"Repeat it or I'll punch you." She threatened.

I know she can't punch so I just shrugged, I was taken aback when she got up from bed and Punch me straight in the face.

"What the fuck!?" Sigaw ko saka napaupo, ramdam ko ang pagputok ng labi ko sa gilid sa lakas ng suntok niya.

"I warned you! Now repeat it or I'll punch you again!?"

"Fuck, I love you okay, I love you so much Akira Zeidy Alexander, I love you more than my life!" I said almost half shouting, but I made sure that assurance was hint in my voice.

"S-Since when?" Her cheeks turns red and she looks so adorable.

"Since I first time I saw you at Sean and Angelique's wedding." I said smiling while holding my cracked lip.

"I remember that." Napangiti siya. "Akala ko talaga noon iniwan mo na ako." Natatawang sabi niya.

"I was smitten by your beauty, and I was amazed by your stubbornness." Napangiti na din ako.

"But how? It's not that I don't trust your feelings about me But i want to know how did it happen, how did you love me?" She adorably ask, Damn my baby is so cute.

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself. I don't want to be assuming but I know that a girl values their virginity so much, and you gave it to me without any regrets about it. And that thought is the reason why I keep living with that two years just looking for you hoping that one day I'll see you again" I gently touch her cheeks. "And of course where can you find a man as handsome as me?"

She pinched my tummy, kaya napaiwas ako. "Assuming nga hmp." Rinig kong sabi niya.

"Ouch! Baby, when did you become so sadist?" Tanong ko at hinimas ang kinurot niyang tiyan ko.

"Zeke teached me." Natatawang sabi niya na ikinadilim ng mukha ko.

"Don't mention that bastard's name, it makes me wanna kill him even more." Iritadong sabi ko, My mood literally change when she pulled my hand out from my cracked lip and Pour small light kisses on it.

"But all in all Its true, I love you too My zero." She's looking me directly in the eyes while saying it.

I took her hand and place it to my chest where my heart is. "Feel that baby, My heart can't stop racing so fast whenever you're beside me."

She smiled and caress my cheeks, I took it again and place it on my lips and kiss it lightly.

I smiled and claim for her lips to kiss her. "Round two?" Ngumisi ako saka agad siyang kinubabawan.

________

Tinitigan ko lang siya habang mahimbing na natutulog, I'm smitten as fuck.

And she loves me too, i felt like i am the most luckiest man in the world, but i need to settle things first I want to live happily with my princess and my son.

Even if it by means disobeying my own father.

Tumayo ako mula sa kama saka nagpunta sa banyo para maligo, I smiled while feeling the water flow down to my body.

She's so sexy while moaning my name begging me to pleasure her more, and how she begged me to stop because she already wants to rest. It's already morning when I decided to let her sleep I just can't get enough of her i miss her so much.

Natawa pa ako nang maalalang conscious siya sa katawan at baka hindi ko na magustuhan, She just doesn't know how long I have waited for this to happen again, and I will never let her out of my sight again.

I finished bathing dahil may kailangan akong puntahan.

I know he can help me.

"Hi Zero!" Nakangiting bati ni Angelique as she opened the door.

"Hello Mrs. beautiful." Nakangiting bati ko din sakanya.

"Pasok ka." She said and open the door wider. "Kamusta na, It's been a while huli kitang nakita nung birthday ng triplets." Sabi niya habang sinusundan ko siya na papunta sa living room.

"Yeah, I've been busy this past few months. Anyway nandito ba si Sean I need to talk to him about something." Humarap siya sakin bago huminto.

"Nasa library niya, tara ihatid na kita." Mahinhin  na sabi niya.

I see why our friend is so smitten by this beautiful woman, Hindi lang kasi siya mabuti sa panlabas pati sa panloob.

And knowing sean he's a total opposite of this beautiful woman, Just like me with my Akira She's stubborn and doing whatever she pleases while I only do something with command.

"Here, He's inside. Mauuna na ako pupunta pa ako sa playroom ng mga bata bye zero till we meet again." Sabi niya saka ako iniwan.

Kumatok ako sa pinto bago pumasok, I saw him talking to the phone with someone.

"Antio sas.(goodbye)" Rinig kong sabi niya bago humarap sakin.

"Zero? Man, what brings you here?" Seryosong sabi ni sean at tumayo mula sa swivel chair.

"Can you help me with something." Seryosong sabi ko.

"Sure thing man."

"I need a marriage contract."