Father Daughter Bonding

It was a few days after the crying incident, when Axl realized that there was another problem. Sure, he wanted to bond with Anna, but just how to do it, well, he was stuck.

Sitting at the kitchen table while drinking his Coffee, the rocker began to list off some ideas in his head.

First he thought of taking Anna to the park. Immediately however, the young father shot down that idea. There was a risk that Axl would expose his daughter to the public. He didn't want his infant daughter to be in the spotlight just yet.

Next, Axl thought of taking Anna to the studio. Again, he hated the idea. It wasn't that the musician didn't want his child to see him at work. Rather, he was worried that he wouldn't get to spend time with Anna much. Axl stopped at that one thought.

"That's it. I'll bond with Anna through music." Axl said to himself. Just then, the red head heard Anna awaken, and with a bounce in his step, he walked over to her excitedly.

"Good morning sweet daughter o' mine," Axl said softly with a smile on his face.

As soon as Anna heard her father's voice, her blue eyes brightened, as if to show happiness. Axl held the baby in his arms. After kissing the top of her ginger head and bouncing her lightly, the father began to get Anna ready for the day.

The father daughter duo made their way to the kitchen then, as happiness filled both of them. Axl's smile widened as he heard Anna let out a cute giggle while he tickled her. The rocker wanted to hear that sound more and more.

After feeding the infant, Axl sat on the couch with Anna in his arms, but not before pulling out a Record player.

"Alright Anna, time to teach you about good music." Axl said excitedly.

The musician raised the needle, and I Want to Hold Your Hand by the Beatles started to play.

"Now's a good of a time as any to teach Anna about the classics," Axl thought. As soon as the last Beatles song played, the red head was in search of something special. With triumph, he found it. His band's debut album, Apatite for Destruction.

After skipping through some songs, Axl stopped at the one he was looking fore. Sure, it may have been about a previous lover, but the rocker thought that the song was also fitting for the situation he was in now.

As the opening riff to Sweet Child O' Mine began to play, Axl found himself dancing with Anna in his arms.

Before the musician knew it, the song ended. Looking down at his precious child, he saw that her eyes were closed.

Axl laid back on the couch. As he began to rub the baby's back, his eyes closed as well, waiting for sleep to take him.

Now, he realized that there would be a bond that could never be broken. Now, it was him and Anna. Axl and Anna Rose against the world.