Chapter one: Not everyone likes Christmas

The picturesque city of central city gleamed like a brightly lit Christmas tree as many cars drove on busy roads and shop lights bloomed up the streets. Central city was known to be a brilliant place to go for Christmas and it really was.

Shops prepare themselves all year around for this special occasion and the mobians that live there are always ready to switch into gear for big roast dinners and carols.

But of course not everyone likes Christmas. One large oval man (no not Santa) walks grumpily down a white and crunchy path as people pass by either in fear or hatred. He looks up to see a large statue of the one he hates most and of course the actual mobian himself gazing upon it.

"Well I'll be. Ain't that somethin' Ames"?

"It sure is sonniku. And about time to".

The blue hedgehog chuckles at the response and wraps an arm around her shoulders. He places his other red gloved hand in his red coat and stares up at the statue of himself. The pink heroine leans on his shoulder as she tucks her white gloved hands into her pink coat.

Snowflakes of many different shapes and sizes fall into place around the two and many others who come by this street passing by. The egg shaped man huffs before walking away, only to feel a gentle tap on his shoulder.

"Leave me alone hedgehog". He grumbles.

"Aw c'mon egghead it's Christmas. Couldn't ya drop it for today"?

"You mean Christmas is tomorrow. It's Christmas Eve".

"Yeah yeah whatever".

"Goodbye rat".

Before sonic could say anything more his villain trudges slowly through the snow. He sighs in slight disappointment and makes his way over back to Amy.

"We should head on home. It's cold".

"Yeah okay".

Sonic takes her hand and walks with her through bustling streets and glistening lights to get back home.