Chapter nine: Fight in the sky, part one

The plane was now in the sky and zooming at rapid speeds thanks to Santa's magic. Sonic and shadow had already gotten to work with delivering the gifts to the houses down below.

But ,not to their knowledge, a large oval figure in a jolly sleigh soon caught up and trailed closely behind. He grumbled to himself when he saw what our heroes were doing and decided to not waste another second.

He moved the sleigh around to the side of the plane and grinned. Sonic and shadow were to caught up in their competition to see who could deliver the most gifts to notice. However Santa and tails noticed and braced themselves for impact.

Which it soon did.

Eggman shoved the sleigh into the side of the plane and cackled when he saw tails struggle to keep it in the air.

"SONIC! SHADOW! WILL YOU TWO PLEASE HELP"?! He yelled and looked behind to see that-

"There're gone...well isn't that-".

"Jolly". Santa interrupted with a cheeky grin before looking back up at eggman.

"He's been on my naughty list for many years".

"He's the biggest villain of all time. Pun intended".

Santa smiled at the sight of the villain and disappeared.

"What the hell?! Why does everyone keep leaving"?! Tails called out to nothing in particular.

He slowly managed to get the plane back flying safely and immediately heard voices in the back.

"Guys! Stop arguing and help"!

Eggman stopped his victorious laugh when he saw tails get control of the plane and was about to charge at him again when a large jolly man appeared in front of him.

"You've been a very bad boy this year Ivo".