Chapter seven: The plan

"How's it going Ames"? A blue hedgehog asked as he leaned against a door frame.

"Almost done. I'm glad i have creams help".

"It's my pleasure miss Amy"! Cream chirped.

Sonic stood up straight and strolled into the room to get a closer inspection of the project. The two girls had been working tirelessly to make a Santa's costume. Sonic had been given the role, due to his speed he could deliver the gifts, of being Santa but refused to wear pants.

So, the outfit contained a red hat, red coat and black belt and of course a beard (much to sonic's dismay).

"Guys! The tornado is ready"! A two tailed fox covered in oil called.

Tails of course was given the role to fly the plane. Shadow walked in a second later with his usual un-readable expression.

He was going to help Sonic out with delivering the presents (ya know, cause he can rival sonic's speed) but refused to wear a 'stupid outfit', according to him, and no one seemed to protest.

Well sonic did but eventually saw it was pointless to fight against it.

Knuckles and Rouge were in charge of tracking down Santa (I didn't forget about him) seeing as they needed him and the original presents.

Speaking of who...

"We've tracked him down"! A gruff voice exclaimed.

"Well then...everything seems to be ready. So...Let's save Christmas"! Sonic cheered.