Coming Soon...

I'm so sorry updating took so long!

This is a teaser for what's coming!

I'm working hard on future chapters!

***

It was incredible. The idiocy. The entitlement.

What a spoiled brat.

Thinking she deserves what so many has hoped for. Thinking she's even worth it. And they're enabling her, like always. Killing for her. Now even killing herself. For what? For mortality? If she wants to die so bad all she has to do is drive a stake through her heart.

A cure for immortality. As if she's the only one who's ever wished for it. As if she's the only one who gets to have it. As if it was made for her.

If she wants it so bad I'll give it to her, I'll push it down her throat and make her choke on it.

Fuck.

I'm getting angry again.

I can't even speak. I don't know what to tell him. His brother is dead. And we weren't there to stop it. We were on another continent. He was there with me. He was there for me.

It's all my fault.

We should've been there.

Why didn't they call us? Kol knew what he was up against. Silas. The cure. And now Rebekah wants it too. She didn't believe Kol. Will she believe us? Will she let us give the cure to Silas?

Elijah thinks Rebekah just wants what she can't have. She thinks she wants to be mortal again, but she'll end up regretting it. And I think he's right. You can't be something, someone, for so long, for a thousand year, and change that. Be stripped of your power, of your strength. Of your immortality. Of your family.

Maybe he's wrong, and all she really wants is a normal life. Maybe that is what she wants. But she'll never have it. The cure will kill her. But she'll never believe that.

What are we going to do?

What am I going to do? He can't even look at me. I know he's feeling guilty, that's just the way he is. Kol is dead. And he wasn't there to stop it.

That night. He was doing something else. I know he's thinking about it. Because he even feels guilty about doing that much. About blaming it all on me.

But he's right. Isn't he?

I couldn't save his brother.

But I'm sure as hell going to avenge him.

***

Thank you for reading!
Chapter 28 can be found on my patreon page: patreon.com/alonelydreamer
Next chapters are coming very soon! Chapter 28 will be posted here in a month! Check my Tumblr for a schedule: tumblr.com/blog/alonely-dreamer