day 7-the end or beginning?

White's pov:

No...no this cannot be happening. Where the hell did I wake up? Dammit, I already miss the bland, white room. I regret ever hating it; ever wishing to never wake up. This room is cold and unwelcoming. The walls are a sad shade of grey.

There is no bed or dresser, no clock on the wall. The only thing in here is me and these four walls. And the cold concrete floor; its fingers grasping me and making me shiver. My uniform has changed, too.

Instead of the normal white material gripping tightly and softly around my body, there is a flowy light blue gown. Like a patient. Am I a patient in an asylum? I don't care, all I need to do is get far, far from here and find Black. 

Wait...who's Black again? Why do I care for him so much?

I stand up, feeling immediately light-headed. I need to go home, wherever that is. I realize that there is no door in this room. Just four boring, dull walls and an evil, winter-y floor. I do not want to be here, but I've mentioned that.

Am I some kind of sick experiment? Wait, that's what I've been all along, right? That was the whole point of the ship, The Skeld. I'm not meant to be here, I need to be in the experiment. They need me. Orange needs me. Yellow is dead.

I bring my hands up to one of the walls. Slowly, I walk the entire length of the room, my hands following. I'm searching for a door, a switch, anything to help me. I need to go back to the ship, that is my home. At least, the only one I can remember.

An intercom sparks and I jump, but an emotionless voice is talking, "Y/n, please calm down. You're heartbeat is much higher than it should be. You need to rest in order to go home." 

What? I don't want to go home, I want to go to the ship. I don't even know what my home was before the experiment. But I don't need that home, what I need is the people that I've bonded with.

"No, please. You don't understand. I need to go back there, they need me. I need them."

The intercom is silent for a few minutes before another voice calls through, "you have failed the experiment. You are lucky to even be alive. Someone will be in to give you a higher dosage of the memory drug." 

The voice falls silent and a nervous feeling engulfs me. That's why I barely remembered anything that happened on the ship. They've wiped my memory. They've wiped me. It's as if I'm gone, like I never existed.

A panel on the wall suddenly moved from its place, and it revealed a doctor. Well, he looks like a doctor, but I'm sure it's not. It has to be a scientist or something. He has a tray in his hands with needles and bottles of medicine. I feel nervous and sweaty.

"Hello, Y/n. Unfortunately, we did not give you a dosage high enough. Please, take this with no fight and you will be home before you know it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me."

I'm not going to go home, not yet. I'm also not going to let them take the rest of my memory.  They've already done it once, I can't afford to have it done again.

I shake my head and try to speak, "no...you don't understand. I need to be on that ship, I belong there. My friends are there, not where ever you're going to send me." I know my argument isn't strong enough, this was their plan all along.

The doctor looks me in the eye with a calm, reassuring expression, like I'm a baby. My anger does not falter, I am sure of that. He will never get to see me comply with these requests. Why would I willingly give away apart of myself? I'll never be able to get it back, I know this.

He shakes his head and walks over to me. His hand rests on my shoulder, but I quickly shove it away and back up. He frowns, "y/n, you need to be calm and trust in the recovery. Just know, you volunteered long before you were put into the experiment. Memory wiping was to prevent biased results and now to help you settle into your average home."