Chapter 32

Lilly's P.O.V.

"Hi I'm Yvonne and I'll be interviewing ye today." Al lady in a in a colourful top says as she sits down on the couch.
"Ok" Yvonne informs us regally
"Let's get the awkward questions over with first." They all laugh. I sit in in the chair and giggle awkwardly. Luke looks over to me signalling they know what to do.
"Ok. So Luke I know that you and Lilly were together for a while but what happened there" I tense up. Yvonne seems to forget that I'm sitting on the opposite side to her as the boys.
"Uhh" Luke scratches his neck.
"Yeah there was a while where things were off but now we're back together." He says no nerves showing in his speech and winks over at me.
"Ok so next question"

The interview goes on for another good half hour. When Yvonne gets up she asks
"Would ye mind if I got a photo of ye for the website. Like just like and Lilly on their own and the all the boys in another."
"Uhh" I look up to Luke and he looks down at me.
"Sure" he answers after a moment
I kiss Luke's cheek and she takes the picture and then she takes one of all the guys. Luke comes straight back over to me and kisses me not so quick.
"They're so gross." Ashton says the the girl Yvonne.
"I know how you feel Ashton my sister started dating my best friend too." She says staring at us.
"Ashton. Come on its Calum and Michael's fault!" I laugh at him noticing that he is checking Yvonne out. I give him a strange look that hopefully only he saw. He is totally into her! We all leave the room and Ashton shortly follows. So did you get it.
"Oh my god Lilly am I not allowed to talk to people."
"Did you get her number or not."
"Fine."
"Ha!"

HAI SORTA SHORT CHAPTER IM GONNA END THE BOOK SOON IDK WHEN BUT IM PLANNING ON A SEQUEL.