6

Yoongi had been stirring around helplessly in his bed for a while now. He figured that maybe he should take a little of his money and buy himself a damn sleep mask or something. Then again, he doesn't trust that either. Seokjin was actually sleeping in their shared dorm today, but only because Yoongi asked him to. He isn't used to not having Jimin by his side. It was a little overwhelming at first, being lonely.

The little ghost girl didn't start appearing until Yoongi's first year of high school, which made absolutely no sense to him. He did nothing at all to anyone or anything for her to appear. She just walked into his room one night and stood at the end of his bed. And Yoongi couldn't move a muscle.

  In reality, he wanted to scream and run away from his room and never come back. Years later after he finally made his way to college in hopes that she would be left behind, it just became so much worse. She followed him. And instead of just watching him, she had a much sweeter smile on her face than before. She didn't do any harm to Yoongi, and her smile did honestly look genuine.

  But she's a ghost. It's still creepy.

  And Yoongi was not going to be her friend. He didn't want to even try to speak to her or anything. He couldn't force himself to. Instead, he talked his best friend into going to the same university as him, and he would hide his face into Jimin's arms in hopes that he would never see the girl again. She didn't show up as much whenever Jimin was around. Actually, she didn't really like Jimin too much, it seemed. Her face was always twisted whenever she saw him. It scared Yoongi at first. He thought she would attack him or something. Instead, she would hide away from him.

  So Jimin was Yoongi's secret weapon. But now he's moved in with his boyfriend and Yoongi is terrified once again of the ghost girl.

  Yoongi's phone lit up, a message coming through his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. It was almost four in the morning and most students had classes tomorrow. He rolled over to look for his phone, not bothering to even try looking at the foot of his bed for any type of surprise. When he squinted at the brightness of his phone, his eyes widened at the display name on his screen.

  Jungkook.

  Jeon Jungkook?

  Yoongi frowned

  Yoongi frowned. He didn't really think about prices. He also didn't think that Jeon Jungkook would be direct messaging him about his tweet, either. Yoongi had heard about Jungkook plenty before. The younger man with black ink on his arm, black clothes always on his body and a black heart to go along with it. Most that Yoongi has heard about him was all trouble and girls, sometimes intertwined.

  They only met once before, but it was when Jungkook looked somewhat drunk, and when Jimin had brought his friend Namjoon to the dorm. Yoongi didn't understand a thing that night. Seokjin was laughing too loudly with Jimin, and Namjoon, which is Yoongi's classmate, was trying his best to keep the odd one out a little more cheerful. Jungkook.

  Jungkook didn't want to be there. Yoongi couldn't care less. People were there and the people wasn't a little ghost girl.

One thing he did notice that night was that Jungkook was not having it. He left almost as soon as he had came in. Yoongi guessed it was because Seokjin was slightly drunk and laughing too much. Jungkook looked annoyed with the whole world that night.

-

-

Yoongi wasn't sure what he was thinking. The sun would be rising soon and nobody else had seriously messaged him about his offer. People probably thought it was a joke. Some messaged him asking if he really wanted to pay to have sex every night, to which he would respond with a "no i just want someone to sleep next to me" and then he'd been left on read.

Jungkook came off as a little spicy, but Yoongi didn't care as long as he wouldn't get burned by the boy. He's the only one who didn't want sex with Yoongi. But Jungkook isn't exactly the type to stick around; not in Yoongi's eyes. He seems kind of like an asshole as of right now. And after all the trouble he's been in before?

Why would Yoongi tell him to meet him at the library tomorrow? It's Jeon Jungkook.

~
(i actually didn't think this thru wtf how much would u guys take???? how much should yoongi pay jk???) 🤡
~