21

Jungkook's mind was suddenly working, his eyes fluttering open only slightly before he forced them closed again. Just by the feeling in his room, he could tell that it was early morning. He didn't want to wake up or go to his class today. Instead of forcing himself to wake up, he squeezed Ava tighter on her waist, realizing that he had his body pressed against hers. His hand was resting on her skin under her shirt, his fingertips barely pressing softly into her to pull her closer.

  He moved his hand up, pushing her shirt up as he caressed her skin. Only sometimes does Jungkook do this. Only sometimes does he suddenly get really cuddly and feel the need to do these things with her. He pressed his palm against her skin and rubbed softly. The only reason he was doing this was because he was so sleepy. Most times Ava doesn't like this, so he never bothers to do so.

  "Mmm" Jungkook heard a small whine, the noise vibrating through the skin he was caressing. He furrowed his eyebrows at the noise. Ava? His eyes opened instantly. This was most definitely not Ava.

  Jungkook's hand froze as he was met with blonde hair. Ava's hair is brown. Dark brown. And she doesn't sound like a male. Oh my God. Jungkook slipped his hand out from under Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi. He backed away from him, not remembering when he had pressed his whole body into him. They had been cuddling so close that Jungkook had them both pressed against the wall.

And Yoongi was sleeping peacefully.

-

~