46

Jungkook rested into his bed. This day drained him so much it hurt. His body felt icky even after taking a shower and trying to force everything to the back of his brain. He leaned over into his pillow and sighed into it. He wasn't planning on falling asleep.

  Yoongi on the other hand, was picking at his and Seokjin's shared piano keyboard. Jin didn't use it nearly as much as Yoongi. He had promised Yoongi that he would pay attention and watch him, seeming to want to learn for whatever reason. Seokjin never really did watch him play though. Yoongi played and played up until sunset, his fingers trying to find new melodies to play along to. The keyboard keys felt easy to touch. Like home.

  "Where is Kookie?" A voice echoed into Yoongi's ears. His fingers stopped, thinking he had just imagined the voice in his head. But then there was a small hand on the keys of the keyboard— a little girl's hand. "Where's Jungkookie?" The voice repeated. A little girl's voice. One Yoongi had never heard.

  His eyes trailed up from her hand to her arm, realizing that she was standing nearly against him. Ha panicked, pressing his hand down hard on the keyboard to stand up quickly, the sound of clashing notes hitting together. Yoongi ran and jumped up into his bed quickly, his phone being the first thing he took out of his pocket. He had nothing else.

  What was he going to do? Throw it at her? She's a ghost. His phone won't hurt.

  But she looked up at him in confusion as he pushed himself into the corner of the room, where his bed was placed perfectly against the wall so that he could hide himself. The girl had tears in her eyes as she watched Yoongi. Yoongi's heart beat so quickly that it started to hurt. Fear was seeping into his mind. He had hit his leg against his bed, probably going to leave a bruise on it. "Go away.. Please."

  She wouldn't leave. Yoongi was shaking as he turned on his phone as quick as possible.

-

-

  Jungkook woke up to a buzzing. He furrowed his eyebrows at the bright light of his phone. His roommate was merely sitting in his own chair, not bothering to wake Jungkook up. Instead, Jungkook was woken by his phone. He checked the time, cursing as he realized it was already well past eight o'clock.

And then he saw his messages.

He was confused as to why Yoongi seemed so upset. It was like he was in some sort of trouble or something had happened. Maybe he was in trouble. Jungkook quickly got out of his bed which he had fallen asleep in by accident. He decided not to change clothes before he ran out the door of his room, ignoring the weird look he got from his judging roommate.

What happened to Yoongi?

Did Yeonjun do something bad to him? It was at that thought that Jungkook suddenly felt angry. And he realized that maybe his odd hate towards Yeonjun wasn't just because he thought that he was just taking his job from him. And why was Yeonjun even the first thing that crossed his mind, anyways?

Jungkook made it to Yoongi's dorm in no time. Yoongi could barely be seen, but Jungkook could clearly tell that he was cornered up to his wall, letting out soft cries as he hid his face into his knees helplessly.

"Yoongi..?" Jungkook felt breathless. He probably was. Running came easy to him usually, but this time he had been also panicking by seeing Yoongi's messages. "Are you okay?" Jungkook closed the door as Yoongi turned around. Tears stained his face, his nose, ears and eyes as red as an apple. His hair was even messy and his lips were in a pout. Jungkook stiffened at the sight.

"Y-Yeonie." Yoongi stuttered.

Jungkook halted his steps. Yeonie? The name made his heart clench tightly. As he looked up at Yoongi, he frowned. He was still crying, but wiping tears away from his cheeks.

"What.." Jungkook took another uneasy step forward. "What happened, Yoongi?" He blinked in confusion as he climbed up on the bed with Yoongi, who was clearly calming himself down at the sight of Jungkook.

"Y-You're late." Yoongi muttered. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek, guilt seeping in. He didn't mean to fall asleep like he did.

And now that he thinks about it, though, Yoongi seemed scared of something. The thoughts of Yeonjun hit his mind again. Then 'Yeonie' did. The name made Jungkook feel sick for so many different reasons. Yeonjun. Yeonie. He decided not to question it.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook whispered, reaching to wipe Yoongi's tears away for him. Yoongi looked anywhere but Jungkook's eyes. Obviously he was bad at eye contact. "Let's just go to sleep, okay?" Jungkook said.

  He wanted so badly to question what had happened. Because Jungkook would absolutely destroy anyone if they do anything bad to anyone. But the name Yeonie just couldn't be forced out of his mouth. The name had been stuck on his tongue. He couldn't bring himself to man up and ask the question: What did Yeonie do to you?

Yoongi nodded Jungkook's hand away from his face. He hadn't even realized that he was still wiping away Yoongi's tears. "Yes please." He mumbled. "Let's sleep please."

~
dances 💃