11

Room 613 stared back at Jungkook. He knew that Yoongi would be behind this door. Also Seokjin would probably be here. He'd known Seokjin ever since his first year, but he didn't know how he was going to explain the situation to him without Seokjin questioning him. Yoongi had told him that Seokjin should understand why he wanted someone to sleep next to him. That Yoongi has a fear of sleeping alone and Seokjin knew that.

Sounded weird to Jungkook.

But Seokjin would never let his laughter die down once he sees Jungkook laying in Yoongi's bed. Jungkook shook his head, remembering his promise to himself to not care about anything anymore. He made this promise in high school. His reputation after that was never good, but thankfully the university never knew anything about it. The trouble he gets into is always deliberate. Jungkook never fails to smirk as someone approached him wrong.

But this was so not like him.

Jungkook doesn't talk to anyone. He doesn't care enough to try and make friends. Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin just happened to curl their way into being behind Jungkook with whatever he does, stupid or not.

He knocked on the door calmly, keeping himself as cool as possible for the moment. Honestly he had no issues with sleeping with a stranger like Yoongi. He's small and Jungkook has always been aware of his surroundings. Not a day goes by where Jungkook has not been absolutely ready to fight back. He took classes for karate and boxing. His ears are very sensitive. Usually, nobody stands a chance between him when in fist fights.

He has his reasons.

But if this job makes him seem any less of a badass, then he'll drop it and will drop anyone who thinks otherwise. Jungkook will not hesitate to hurt anyone. He will not hesitate to put people in their place.

The door opened and revealed Yoongi, who was a lot shorter than Jungkook remembered. He looked a little uncomfortable, a little bit dazed as he looked up at Jungkook. He didn't say a word as he looked behind Jungkook, then back up at him with an odd expression. Jungkook found him a little weird.

"I didn't bring anyone with me." Jungkook stepped forward, wanting to push by Yoongi, who was just standing there. He already had on his pajamas, and his loft bed looked completely and perfectly made well. It was as if he were a maid for a hotel, waiting for Jungkook.

Yoongi finally opened the door more and let the younger by him. Jungkook had shoved his own pajamas into his pillow case and clicked his fingers together as he realized he didn't have a place to change into them.

"I brought pajamas." Jungkook turned around and looked back down at Yoongi. Yoongi flipped off his slides and climbed up into his small bed. Jungkook suddenly remembered how small the beds really were.

"I won't look." Yoongi got under his blanket, laying softly on his pillow and shoving his body against the wall. Jungkook hummed as he looked around the dorm room. There was a keyboard placed right in the middle of Seokjin and Yoongi's bed. Jungkook didn't remember it being there from the few times he had come to visit Seokjin. Seokjin's bed was made a little messily, and he wasn't in it.

Jungkook hummed in satisfaction and took his pajamas out of his pillow case. He threw the pillow up on top of Yoongi's bed, seeing the smaller jump in surprise. He had never slept next to another guy before. Not so close, at least. And for Jungkook to start stripping next to Yoongi just feels odd all on its own. Like he isn't sure how to feel about it.

He threw his clothes down on the floor and put on his pajamas. Yoongi's bed was exactly like his; easy to jump up on. Yoongi pulled himself even closer to the wall, trying to merge into it to keep away from Jungkook. The younger wasn't sure what to do now. He sleeps with his girlfriend all the time. It should be the same. Just without the nightly cuddling. Without wrapping his arms around Yoongi.

Jungkook shook his head, freeing himself of the thought of doing just that. He slipped under the blanket with Yoongi. His feet accidentally brushed Yoongi's, and he hadn't realized that Yoongi was curled up into a ball yet. He sighed as he pulled his pillow underneath his head and closed his eyes.

Easy money.

~