36

"You're here early again." Yoongi stated.

Jungkook only got to his dorm early because he had taken a thirty minute shower and thrown on his pajamas, ready to sleep instantly because his class today was rough as hell and he hadn't even taken notes for it either.

"I'm sleeping now." Jungkook pushed by him, straight through the door. The shorter shrugged it off and just let him inside. But instead of going straight for the bed, Jungkook sat down in Seokjin's desk chair and stretched out like a cat, satisfied with sitting. His eyes were closed for a moment, but he heard the click of Yoongi's closet in his ears.

And then he opened his eyes.

Yoongi was naked. Well, he had on a big gray t-shirt. But he had on no pants. No fucking pants. And his milky white thighs were barely covered by the fabric. It didn't matter because the shirt was somehow shorter in the front than it was in the back. And Jungkook could see his black underwear clearly. He could see Yoongi's thighs too clearly, and he hadn't realized that he wasn't breathing.

I'm not even gay. I have a girlfriend.

"Fuck." He breathed out as he hesitated to bring his palms up to his eyes, hiding them from the dangerous sight. Milky white. Clear. Perfect. Like a canvas. A canvas for what? Hickeys? Bite marks? Perfect to tease?

Jungkook suddenly felt like not him.

"I haven't been to do laundry." Yoongi sounded perfectly fine. His voice didn't stutter a bit. "This is long enough to pass as like.. enough, right?" Jungkook's hands were suddenly being lowered by themselves.

"Yeah." He said without even looking again. Or at least he tried to look away.

"Good." Yoongi said as he made his way to climb up on his bed. Jungkook did not watch his thigh muscles clench as he climbed. He shook his own head and stood up from Jin's chair. As he was about to turn off the lights, there was a quick knock on the door. He looked up at Yoongi. Yoongi merely shrugged.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to open the door, revealing— "Ava?" His eyes widened in surprise. He sure hoped that Yoongi was under his blanket right about now, as Ava made her own path into the door alone.

"Hey, babe." She wrapped her arm gently around Jungkook and placed a big kiss right on his lips, taking him by surprise. "What kind of party we got going on in here?" She smiled up at Yoongi with a hint of fun hidden behind her eyes. Jungkook could tell exactly why she was here. To mark her territory.

"Party?" Yoongi scoffed despite the look Ava gave him. "I don't party in this hell of a dorm. So if you plan on partying, then leave."

Jungkook felt his insides swirling in an odd way. It felt satisfying to watch Ava eye Yoongi, who was completely unfazed by her.

"Uh, yeah, babe." Jungkook started, catching both of their attention. "We're going to sleep.
Tiring day. I'll text you tomorrow?"

Ava raised an eyebrow as Yoongi pulled the blankets back, barely off of his own body, revealing his legs clear as day. It was painfully obvious that he had on no pants. "Yeah, I'm tired." Yoongi patted the bed next to him. "Let's go to sleep." His soft eyes just watched as Ava hummed and wrapped her arms around Jungkook once again. Ava was clearly lost by the sight of Yoongi and the amount of confidence he had. Jungkook was just so in awe by the tension in the room.

Why?

Ava pulled him in for another meaningless kiss. Something that made Jungkook just stand there at a loss with. But, he eventually kissed back, his mind kicking in slowly. She never usually even kisses him like this. Every time Jungkook tries to be a normal couple, it all goes to hell. Unless Ava wants to brag about having him. Then it's a different story.