72

"Hyung.." Jungkook was confused as to why Yoongi's legs were in his desk chair and the rest of his body was laying on his piano bench— a piano bench that wasn't there before. It looked brand new and Jungkook sort of didn't doubt Yoongi buying one for himself. But why was Yoongi sleeping on it? "Hyung, how is your back not killing you?" Jungkook poked at him, causing Yoongi's eyes to open.

Soft eyes stared up at Jungkook.

" 'm not sleeping." Yoongi mumbled as he nearly fell in the floor trying to sit up. It was a lie. There was no way he wasn't sleeping. Jungkook shook his head as Yoongi stretched like a cat— and judging by what Namjoon had said before, Jungkook hummed as he looked at Yoongi. Cat-like eyes, stretching like a cat, fluffy hair and the way he cuddles..

"Come on, kitten." Jungkook reached for Yoongi's hand to guide him to stand up. Yoongi took his hand without thinking and Jungkook couldn't help but smile as he pulled Yoongi towards his closet to pick out pajamas.

"What time 's it?" Yoongi asked as he pulled out a big t-shirt from his closet. He still seemed to be waking up from his sleep.

Jungkook looked at his phone and felt sort of a weird feeling at the thought of having a few extra hours here with Yoongi. "It's almost four-thirty." He said. Yoongi glanced at him and threw his new shirt on his desk, then raised his arms up high as if asking Jungkook to take it off for him. He stared up at Jungkook. The younger didn't even ask. Instead, he took a step forward and put his fingers under Yoongi's shirt, pressing them into his waist and watching as Yoongi chuckled sleepily.

  Jungkook pulled Yoongi's shirt over his head. His skin was pretty and soft, his nipples pink and lovely just like the rest of him. He had a little happy trail, not too much hair on his body at all. And Yoongi started laughing to himself as Jungkook threw the shirt aside.

  "I can't believe you actually did that." He said. "I was just joking, you know." Yoongi reached for his other shirt on his desk, not moving from his spot in front of Jungkook. "You sure do like being in my personal space even though you're the one who told me to not touch you."

  Jungkook blinked at Yoongi's words. He's so right about that. "Sorry." Jungkook took a step back and bit his lower lip, sucking it in to keep his mouth shut to not say something wrong.

  "It's fine." Yoongi said. "..Maybe." He looked away from Jungkook and tugged on his new shirt. "I'm not even tired now that I slept some." He sat back down on the piano bench and picked at his jeans he was wearing.

Jungkook stood there still not knowing what to do. Usually he comes in and they both go straight to the bed to sleep. "Why don't you play a little?" He pointed at the keyboard. Yoongi turned to look at it, then looked back up at Jungkook as if he was nervous.

"Okay." He turned his whole body towards the keys and instantly pressed his fingers against them. The notes coming from it already sounded beautiful, truly music to Jungkook's ears. Jungkook likes satisfying things. He gets easily sucked into things like that. This just happened to make Jungkook sit in Yoongi's desk chair and just happened to lure Jungkook in so easily. It sounded amazing.

Yoongi's head bopped along to the soft melody, his long fingers moving in a pattern to play so much so well. Of course Yoongi would be good at playing. He knows music from what Jungkook has seen him say, but he's never actually heard Yoongi play anything.

Before he knew it, Yoongi stopped abruptly and turned to look back at him with a shy smile on his face. Jungkook already knew the question that Yoongi was about to ask.

"It sounded incredible, hyung." Jungkook rolled the wheels of his chair closer to Yoongi and placed his own hand on the keys. Yoongi stared with wide eyes as Jungkook pressed the key as if Jungkook was doing something that just left him speechless. Jungkook thought maybe he did something wrong, so he took his hand away from the keyboard.

"O-Oh." Yoongi shook his head and reached for Jungkook's hand. "I'll show you how to play the song." He said, then scooted over on the long bench to give room for Jungkook. The younger felt more relaxed as he moved to sit next to him. Maybe he hadn't done anything wrong. "But don't go playing it anywhere else, okay? This is my song." Yoongi said.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "Yours?"

"Well, yeah." Yoongi chuckled as he pressed the same keys he started out with last time. "It's for class. We had to make a song with a music sheet and all— so complicated for the new students. I feel bad for them." He shook his head.

Jungkook chuckled and felt himself brushing against Yoongi. "What's it called then?"

Yoongi seemed pleased. "Spring Day." He smiled softly. "It's actually a song that I'm working on with a partner." He said. Jungkook crinkled up his nose at the sound of that.

Yeonjun.

"Who's your partner?" He asked without really caring for an answer. Just the thought of Yoongi and Yeonjun playing this song together sounded bitter and awful to Jungkook.

But Yoongi smiled at him. "Namjoon."

Oh. Jungkook felt stupid now. Yoongi reached both of his hands to the piano. "I'll show you which keys to play." He told Jungkook. "You can play them an octave lower. We can play together. It's easy to learn." He said.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay."

~