7

-

-

-

  Six o'clock the next day came a lot quicker than Yoongi or Jungkook had expected. Yoongi told him to meet at the library because he was meeting up with one of his classmates to study for a test coming up. No, Yoongi doesn't usually study. But it was a great excuse to have Jungkook meet him in a public place.

Safety first.

Jungkook wasn't sure if he was going to take this really seriously or not. His boss called him early in the morning, pretty much forcing him to come into work that morning. And he had barely gotten even an ounce of sleep. If all goes well with prices, Jungkook will most definitely take this sleeping job. He doesn't give a shit about details or anything. If this Yoongi guy tries any weird shit, he'll just knock his ass out cold and leave him there.

He made it to the library a little after six-fifteen. His girlfriend had interrogated him, asking and begging to know why he was leaving his dorm so early. Of course he's used to it. To seeing her disappointment turn into anger when Jungkook wouldn't explain where he's going or what he's doing. She doesn't have to know. She never does. Never really cares.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to spot Yoongi. He was small, sitting in the library chair with a coffee cup in front of him. He has blonde fluffy hair, his eyes set on a book that he was so clearly pretending to read. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at an older looking boy sitting beside him, talking his head off.

"Who's this?" Jungkook asked as he stepped up next to the table. Yoongi's eyes instantly glanced up at him, confusion struck on his face. The other boy looked up as well. "Leave." Jungkook glared at him, not wanting his business to go out to anyone else.

The boy frowned, as well as Yoongi. "It's fine." Yoongi waved him off. "I'll go." Yoongi stood up from his chair and gathered his things. Jungkook was pleased by how Yoongi didn't really question him. He just listened. They walked to the other side of the library. As they sat down, Jungkook realized that it may have been nice to have bought his own coffee before settling down here.

"How much?" He got straight to the point. Yoongi leaned back in his new chair and stared out the window, contemplation mode on. "Do you have money to really pay daily?" Jungkook peeped the dark sweatpants and black t-shirt on the smaller, his suspensions kicking in.

Yoongi looked back at him in surprise. "My dad's got money." He stated as if he knew what he was doing. "Daddy will give me money. Don't worry." The word Daddy threw Jungkook off slightly. He scoffed at him.

Daddy's boy.

"Please don't tell me that you actually call him Daddy." Jungkook cringed, then shook his head. "You know what? I don't care. You got money? How much?" He asked.

"No." Yoongi scoffed, looking away from Jungkook. "I don't actually call him that. Not unless I want something really bad. How do you think I got into this expensive school?" He rolled his eyes and acted like a normal, not stuck up rich kid. Thank God. "And don't worry about how much I got. How much you want? And are there any limits in this?"

Jungkook hummed at the quick getting-to-the-point attitude Yoongi had. "Okay. One hundred a night." He crossed his arm.

"Hah." Yoongi's shoulders slightly moved as he mocked. "I could pay Seokjin that much to stay in the dorm. Try again, bud."

Jungkook grimaced at the new found tone in his voice. "Seventy. You are still a stranger, you know." He told Yoongi. Yoongi nodded in agreement, understanding completely. Of course Jungkook wouldn't take less than at least seventy. Especially not since this guy has got money to spend. For a sleepover.

"That's $490 a week." The smaller stated. "You'd be making more than a lot of people." He looked sort of amused. Jungkook nodded, following the same attitude, smirking.

"No touching me." Jungkook started. "No cuddling. I'll sleep next to you, but that's it. I don't know if you have some weird reason for this, but frankly I don't care. No telling anyone that I'm doing this, either."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "Too good for me or something?" He asked.

"We doing this or not, daddy's boy?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi suddenly looked like he regretted saying the word Daddy.

"Guess so, Jeon Jungkook."

~
*cracks knuckles*