16

sung chan

what the hell is he doung here? 

yangyang noticed him too and mouthed a ' don't worry about it ' and i simply nodded.

the party was just getting started and lucas,  somi's boyfriend was the host. 

"hello ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered together to celebrate my girlftiend's 17th birthday .now please welcome somi to give her welcoming speech. " lucas said passing the mic to somi.

"hello everyone! i really appreciate all of yall who managed to make it here today. please make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the party. thank you so much everyone. " somi said.  she's literally the cutest junior i have ever had. 

"babe i'm gonna be with the guys for a while. you should go to the girls i will be back as soon as possible. "yangyang said to me

i nodded and we went our seperate ways.

i started drinking with blackpink and the rest of the girls when suddenly someone dragged me out of the crowd out of the venue to the entrance where no one could be found.

i turned to face jung sung chan. 

crap.

"missed me missed me now you gotta kiss me. " he teased pulling me closer to me. 

i decided to read his mind to find whst the hell he wanted

and i wished i never

he likes me?  he always has. 

what else am i getting? 

he wants to get back together. 

oh god.

i tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

all of sudden his facial expressions changed. he looked apologetic almost.

"why do you got to be so mean to me? ' sung chan asked his hands still on my waist. 

"think about everything you've done to me. " i spat trying to move but not being able to. 

"i'm sorry okay.  i have changed y/n i swear, baby just give me one more chance. " sungchan said looking like he was about to cry.

"i can't - i'm with someone already and i really love him " i tried to explain. 

"dump him baby i miss you so much please be with me. " sungchan said crying freely now.

"i-i-i can't. i'm happy with my life now. " i tried explaining hoping he would understand. 

he let go  of me only to slap me right across the face. 

i started crying and tried to scream but he covered my mouth. 

"if anyone asks you fell and if you tell then the truth i'll make your life a living hell and make sure your dad is dead . "  he threatened.

what else could i do?

i had to listen to him. 

yangyang's pov :

"where is y/n lisa?" i asked.  i looked everywhere and she's no where to be found.

"not sute she was near the buffet area a moment ago though. " lisa informed

and i want around the whole party venue and asked multiple people where she was and no one where she was. 

i started to panic. 

wait.  i didn't check the alleyway outside the venue. 

some gut instinct in me told me she was there and my gut instincts are usually right.

i ran as fast as possible to the that place and i was there she was there and she was struggling to speak as i saw her mouth was covered by a hand. 

i quickly pushed the hand away and made sure she was okay.

she looked at me with scsred eyes, she has been crying. 

wtf did he do this time ?

tysm for 100 readers 🥺🙏

xx cheryl